Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus mk2.5 Zetec s front splitter

Dai59

Hi guys I was wondering have anyone fitted a zetec s front splitter and if so what the easiest way of doing it I did see on the splitter it has 3 holes on it and my bumper has 3 holes so I was going to use nut and bolts and use bond?thank you 

Mine is just held on with nuts and bolts. I wouldn't bother bonding it on (unless you have to because it doesnt sit right with bolts) incase you want to remove it for some reason.

Hi luke thanks for your input so you just screwed the sides in and 3 bolts underneath but you said it not a good fit ?? 

Well it depends what splitter you have.

Mine is different altogether because its for an ST rather than zetec-s. I fitted 5 bolts instead of 3. It didn't have anything securing the sides though.

It also depends on the quality of your splitter. Some cheaper ones require a bit of fettling to get them to fit properly.

You'll have yo just fit it and see how it looks.

• Like 1

Hi luke thanks for the feedback I no what you meen just see how it go lol and it a  second hand genuine zetec s front splitter my next thing is st side skirts which I am in the middle of preparing for painting thanks again 

Hi guys any one who is  fitting a front zetec s front splitter all you need is 3m double side tape and 2 push in clips and one that screws in with a plastic bolt plus panel wipes I found some pictures cheers 

Screenshot_20220115-165419_eBay.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club