Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Sises Gf New Ka ( If Any Bored Of Looking At New Fiestas Lol )

poshpawsfiesta

so this is the new ka 1.2 studio , i guess its ok for a basic little car , all the controls are very very light , so its east to drive around town , not a very exiting car to drive but it does the job :)

27072009118.jpg

Edited by DanGull
I guess the rules on hand gestures in pictures are the same as swearing...

they just look like someone decided to squish a fiesta and make it look horrible :( not a fan of KA at all but maybe thats cos i a lad

that actually looks alright! a bit more.....male friendly in black!

Like the interior :)

I've not seen many of the new Ka's more the 500, but that is a nice looking car, there is a lime green Ka down at the ford garage near to where I live with a nice set of aftermarket wheels, which I quite like.

Two things, do you know a chav has broken into the car and is pretending to drive it?

And your sister has a girlfriend? :D

Really nice car. I test drove one but found it very small for me compared to the old Ka and also couldnt get used to the gear stick being higher up..

Two things, do you know a chav has broken into the car and is pretending to drive it?

And your sister has a girlfriend? :D

lol :):) yea my sister is !Removed! lol :)

Really nice car. I test drove one but found it very small for me compared to the old Ka and also couldnt get used to the gear stick being higher up..

yes i agrree i hardly fit into it lol , and the gear sticks are ok up there as long as you have a arm rest if not its kills your arm round town

Well, I obviously love the ka :D However its a little bare without the spoiler :P

Also in my opinion this particular interior looks a little mismatched colourwise, plus i bet that light colour is a bugger 2 keep clean ...

As for the gear stick, after a couple of weeks of driving with it you get used to it, infact when I had the festa mk7 courtesy car I kept missing the gear stick cos kept reaching too high doh! just depends what you're used to i spose :)