Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Axa Car Insurance

fiesta_lad

Hi all just wondering has anyone ever been with axa car insurance iam with them now been with them for a week and upto now there are not very helpfull at all today i called them up regarding my monthy repayments i wanted to move it from the 15th to the 17th acording to them i can't do that but heres the funny bit the dozy advisor told me to set up a new policy pay another £110 deposit and then i can change the date thats the bigget load of bull ive ever heared any other insurance company ive been with has changed the date.

Also has you many know in my other posts i had to cancel a acceident i had on the 20th jan this year which was not my fault reason because my no claims went back down to zero so i had to cancel to get my 3 years back so i asked churcill my oid insurance do i have to say to my new insurance company ive had a claim even know iam canceling it they said no i don't have to tell them so the other day i get my proof of no claims letter from churcill for axa and on the letter it says from the 11/06/2010 i have earned 3 years no claims and 1 claim was notified on the 20/01/2010 NCD not affected so iam now worrying because ive had to send this letter of to axa because i had 7 days to prove to them my no claims bouns otherwise axa will put it down to zero or cancel it so my point is ive told axa ive had no claims because ive cancel my one i had going with churcill but iam thinking will axa look at this in a diffrent way because up to now axa are arses

Cheers alan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club