Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello alll !!

FC300

Hey guys, 

Though I'd  give a shout out Ive got myself a focus st on a 13 plate just been mot'd and serviced ready to go. Have been a Honda man in my past with type R's and what not and the focus is a better buy for the money especially with the turbo just makes for an easier and more pleasant driving experience

I'm also here to ask a question and if anyone can she'd some light on what a part might be called. On top of the wing on both sides of the car inside the engine bay there are black plastic covers which look to help channel some of the rain would anyone happen to know what these are called as I don't seem to have one on the passenger side and no one seems to have a clue what I'm on about. If I can will take a picture when I'm home. But any ideas in the meantime? 

Many thanks

Phil

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, FC300 said:

Hey guys, 

Though I'd  give a shout out Ive got myself a focus st on a 13 plate just been mot'd and serviced ready to go. Have been a Honda man in my past with type R's and what not and the focus is a better buy for the money especially with the turbo just makes for an easier and more pleasant driving experience

I'm also here to ask a question and if anyone can she'd some light on what a part might be called. On top of the wing on both sides of the car inside the engine bay there are black plastic covers which look to help channel some of the rain would anyone happen to know what these are called as I don't seem to have one on the passenger side and no one seems to have a clue what I'm on about. If I can will take a picture when I'm home. But any ideas in the meantime? 

Many thanks

Phil

This is the part number I'm looking for if anyone can help

Inside cover_040904.JPG

hello welcome.....

I've never quite decided if I like this colour but it certainly stands out!

On 1/24/2022 at 8:32 PM, bantam_dave21 said:

hello welcome.....

I've never quite decided if I like this colour but it certainly stands out!

Yeh this isn't my colour luckily I nicked the picture from Google image library to show the part I'm struggling to identify.  I've gone for plane old white. I did have a fiesta st I'm the Ford blue which was really nice too 

thats better.... a white ST looks rather cool I think

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club