Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel saving device, the planet will be OK after all!! LOL

StephenFord
聽Share

I just got an email flogging a new revolutionary fuel saving device that plugs directly in to you OBD port. It's amazing, says it will cut your fuel bill by 50%. In all my years, I have never seen such a fantastic device! It's a wonder the 'greens' aren't all over this. Unless.... of course... maybe it just doesn't work 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ

eco.thumb.jpg.faf827885be02cd3289213893966d11a.jpg

https://getecochip.com/article6/uk?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpt70-rrP9QIVWISFCh0LnQrXEAEYASAAEgIjhPD_BwE

I also thought it dodgy that the picture literally shows, 'blood on their hands' LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ha Ha, they do remap ones as well and gearbox remap ones for autos LOL.

They have a small board inside which powers flashing LEDs from the 12v feed in the OBD port and nothing else.

Almost as much of a rip off as Racechips, they're worse though, they're 拢300+ and just a 50p resistor

Chinese made ones on eBay starting as cheap as 拢2:99

Haha, all of the reviews show the reviewers as being UK based, but they have American cars running on gasoline聽馃ぃ

• Like 1

Perhaps they鈥檒l be in Poundland soon. 聽 Oh, just remembered , last time I went in Poundland many prices had risen, think they need to change their name. 聽Manypriceland perhaps

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club