Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reversing camera

Mertin

Hi Folks,

Has anyone been able to turn the brightness down at night on the reversing camera. I have tried but failed, its ok during the day but at night the screen is far too bright.

I will assume (stupid thing to do) that you have the screen set for 'Auto' day and night, and that its not just set for day.

Also I've never tried it myself but just a thought, does adjusting the brightness of the panel lights also adjust the screen brightness ?

3 hours ago, unofix said:

I will assume (stupid thing to do) that you have the screen set for 'Auto' day and night, and that its not just set for day.

Also I've never tried it myself but just a thought, does adjusting the brightness of the panel lights also adjust the screen brightness ?

Will check, but screen dims at night and when lights are on. Its when reverse is selected {Auto box} too bright. My brother has recently bought a manual back in the summer & has same problem. If all else fails will have a word with dealer.

Is your Sync software up to date?. The one on my Focus was quite bright when I bought it but one of the software updates over a year ago did dim it down slightly and I remember a post from someone else with a Focus of about the same age saying the same after that update.

12 hours ago, Tizer said:

Is your Sync software up to date?. The one on my Focus was quite bright when I bought it but one of the software updates over a year ago did dim it down slightly and I remember a post from someone else with a Focus of about the same age saying the same after that update.

Will check for updates, cheers, hadn't thought about that. 🙂

2 hours ago, Mertin said:

If your Software version Build No starts with a 19 or 20 then it is out of date.  

• 4 weeks later...

The problem must be in software version, try it, if you won't have the result, contact to your dealer. 

All the best, John, Web-designer, WorkTime

On 1/28/2022 at 10:11 AM, Mertin said:

My Eco was the same,but after updating software the brightness was reduced 👍

M ST Line I can adjust the panel brightness with the control by the light switch.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club