Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cd playerr not working

jord_4

Hi ive brought a R plate fiesta, now everything is fine with it apart from the standard cd player, that doesnt read cds, now when i put in a cd its reads (cd error) and comes up sayin E12. Could someone please help me to fix my problem. Thanks alot

what type of cd players do you have?

does this happen on every cd you put in?

does regular radio work?

i would try and put a disc cleaner cd in there and see if its just a dirty lens in the cd player, if this does not work it could be time to get a new 1 but u will need to buy a cable harness adapter to connect up a non ford cd player

i would try and put a disc cleaner cd in there and see if its just a dirty lens in the cd player, if this does not work it could be time to get a new 1 but u will need to buy a cable harness adapter to connect up a non ford cd player

with it being an R reg, if your going to replace it with an aftermarket stereo u'll need a harness adapter AND a facia plate, buying them seperate will cost you £13.99 for the lead and round about £9.99 for the facia plate, where as if u go some where like motor world, they'll sell them both together for £16.99

what type of cd players do you have?

does this happen on every cd you put in?

does regular radio work?

the cd player that i have in my car is a standard one its called a 6000 e.on sumthing like that

yes it doesnt read any cd that i put in it but the radio works fine

please rb thanks

the cd player that i have in my car is a standard one its called a 6000 e.on sumthing like that

yes it doesnt read any cd that i put in it but the radio works fine

please rb thanks

well if you've tried cleaning it n its still not reading any cd, then i suggest that u get rid and get another cd player, theres nothing much u can really do with fixin it, other then replacing the lens on it but then again u dont know if its that whats not working on it

Is there not a list of what the error codes are anywhere? If you can try and find this then it may give you a better insight to what is wrong and it may be possible to fix it without having to spend £150 on a new headunit

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club