Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Stereo Fascia Adaptor

Lenny

MK7 Fasica A bit expencive but i suppose their only newly produced, an alternative to the sony stock upgrade though. and Car Audio Direct are the best on the web to deal with. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

:(Unfortunately just the plastic fascia, I found them very cheap for subs and Speakers though, they seem to be cheap for the sounds and expensive on the adaptors, im gonna wait till someone lists them on e-bay, even if its being shipped from Hong Kong would be worth the 28day wait rather than paying that sorta cash.

sorry is that hundred quid for a fascia!?

Think the build quality will be good or not up to much mate?

It would have to be good quality at that price,i think the offer a money back gurantee with all products, shop around though im gonna check eBay once a week, i will post another link if i find one cheaper. ;)

Guys 100 for a facia is nothing new, I remember working on some cars, and recently a Mazda 6 install and the facia was about £120

• Like 1

Just had a look at this fascia then went to the makers website (Celsus) and it states "not suitable for UK Fiestas" so will have to wait for something else to come along if you want to change them.

• Like 1

please post your sale items in the 'buy & sell' section

• Like 1

please post your sale items in the 'buy & sell' section

:lol::lol: :P

Good one mate!!

are ya gona spam all my findings (Joke) :D

Just had a look at this fascia then went to the makers website (Celsus) and it states "not suitable for UK Fiestas" so will have to wait for something else to come along if you want to change them.

Ive spotted that now that you mentioned it although i have to ask why would Caraudiodirect.co.UK list it on their site as an available item for sale in the uk,

must be an error somewhere,

I've bought a lot from cad before and if they show the item they usually have it in stock. And seeing as the fiesta was a universal release, i can't understand how it would be different from any other model.

laugh.giflaugh.giftongue.gif

Good one mate!!

are ya gona spam all my findings (Joke) biggrin.gif

lol yeah if i don't forget that is!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club