Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Not Happy Grr..

r3ign

Was working today, as i finsihed work i got to my car, opened it and i heared a 'clunk' noise as the mirrors opened (power fold mirrors)

looked at the drivers side mirror, to my horror the glass was gone :o as i looked closser it was abvious that someone had stolen the glas as they had tucked the cables to the heater matrix behind the motor. (why would anyone want to go into so much hasstle to take my mirror out :S, i dont understand some people :( )

took it to the police station, got it fingerprinted but nothing of any help.

so guess i have to go out and buy new glass. anyone know where i can get one cheap?

Was working today, as i finsihed work i got to my car, opened it and i heared a 'clunk' noise as the mirrors opened (power fold mirrors)

looked at the drivers side mirror, to my horror the glass was gone :o as i looked closser it was abvious that someone had stolen the glas as they had tucked the cables to the heater matrix behind the motor. (why would anyone want to go into so much hasstle to take my mirror out :S, i dont understand some people :( )

took it to the police station, got it fingerprinted but nothing of any help.

so guess i have to go out and buy new glass. anyone know where i can get one cheap?

Did your Fiesta have the blindside angled glass on both sides? Looks like someone with another fiesta wanted one for themselves.

Did your Fiesta have the blindside angled glass on both sides? Looks like someone with another fiesta wanted one for themselves.

nah i had the normal one, wich makes it more puzzeling why they would do such thing :(

@pikestones

thanks for the link

i had part my zetec badge stolen, and the cover for the wiper blade bolt... i have learnt people are mad!

I've had the cover for the wiper blade bolt stolen too

they seem as random as the mirror :S whats wrong with people these days

i had part my zetec badge stolen, and the cover for the wiper blade bolt... i have learnt people are mad!

Maybe not stolen. I was parked up the other day for a couple of hours and the car was left with the sun beating down on the rear of it.

As I walked back towards the car, I could see the first T missing from my Titanium badge, and the first I had slide down and was actually sat ontop of the rear bumper.

When I touched the second T, it was like it was mounted with chocolate and just pushed down the tail gate.

I took the car to the dealers and they replaced the whole badge as the adhesive had been affected by the heat - it was 30 degrees.

HTH

Westy

I asked the dealer to remove the zetec from mine, as I didnt want anyone to take it, also I had heard they come off easily. The dealer was able to peel it off, little effort.

Has anyone removed the fiesta badge? Just wondering

Sorry to hear your mirror has been taken. In the past with my old car I had my aerial taken so i know how it feels.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club