Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear footwell wet

Neil Red

So today I discovered that the drivers side rear footwell was absolutely soaking.  So I set about removing all the Internal plastic panels.  It's looks like my leak is from the rear quarter window. Has anyone else experienced this issue. Can I pop the window out apply new sealant then refit or would I be better to replace the seal as well.

As your info says a 2022 model, that implies your not in the UK. This is mostly a UK based forum. I don't think anyone has posted about leaky side windows on here before, but if its a 2022 model (which we didn't get in the UK), I would take it back the dealer an let them sort it out! That has to be a warranty issue.

I would also expect that the windows are bonded in rather than just in rubber seals.

I should have said its on a 2017 model  

Update on the leak. Looks like I've traced it to the rear roof panel - boot seam seal. Anyone came across this before. Looks like poor seam sealer application when manufactured as it doesn't appear to have had a repair previously. See pictures attached. I've also got a video of the leak but not sure how to post it.

20220312_174012.jpg