Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk. 4.5 Delays

Jibberish333

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Usually I'd say it's worth checking the new car pictures on Autotrader...however all of the brand new MHEVs listed as DCT have a manual gearknob in the pictures. :unsure:

Which may mean that the autos haven't been built yet?

Tom, thankyou for that, I appreciate the Info. Its a mine field trying to find out if the auto is having a rotary or stick gear change.  All the pictures I have seen show either.  I do know the Diesel version has the rotary gear change, but I think that's because its an 8 speed transmission were as the petrol auto is the 7 speed. Again thanks for the info 😁

On 5/7/2022 at 5:30 PM, TheGinger1 said:

just been told by the dealer that Ford’s current plan is that MK4.5 production will resume with the MK4 sync 3 screen in. When,  who knows 

My local Ford dealer (in Greece, not the UK) told me that they are planning to release two new different versions of the Focus just like they did with the Puma a couple of months back. One is the Design line which doesn't have the camera related tech and costs ~1000 euros less (limited stock I think, already built but affected by the semiconductor shortages) and the other one is the the Style line that has the Sync 3 system with the 8" screen and will probably be built sooner than the Sync 4 models.

I checked on the german Ford site and indeed there are 3 different brochures with these changes present. I don't know if that will be the case for every country but at least it might shed some light on how they are planning to approach this.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

No shortage of sync 4 in the new e transit if you our wanting sync 4 ,  and more space in the boot area. 😂😂😂

• Sad 1

I just got an update this afternoon, my car is currently in Liverpool for shipping to Belfast. There is a bit of a delay due to back log. Hopefully I'll not have too much longer to wait.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cully_83 said:

I just got an update this afternoon, my car is currently in Liverpool for shipping to Belfast. There is a bit of a delay due to back log. Hopefully I'll not have too much longer to wait.

Brilliant news for you, hopefully you will get it very soon, keep us posted.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Duke178 said:

Brilliant news for you, hopefully you will get it very soon, keep us posted.

When did you order your car 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colin61 said:

When did you order your car 

I ordered mine beginning of Feb, so based on your info am hoping to hear some news within the next few weeks.  I ordered the 155 auto Vignale with all the toys in black.

• Like 2

I orderd mine start of Feb, It was a motability/Ford offer for first time customers to Ford they had so many cars for May delivery, I have ordered the ST Line Vignale in Moondust Silver just the 1.0 Ecoboost.

I ordered in November 2021 an Titanium Vignale estate 155 manual with all the extras bar the panoramic roof. 

Last I heard was a build date of this month...... 

• Sad 1

I ordered st-line on 21st November 2021 still no had a delivery date 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Cully_83 said:

I orderd mine start of Feb, It was a motability/Ford offer for first time customers to Ford they had so many cars for May delivery, I have ordered the ST Line Vignale in Moondust Silver just the 1.0 Ecoboost.

You're one of those who are really lucky. Your order was already done by the dealer a few months before you ordered, so that's why you're now enjoying your new car...Others need to wait a lot 

It must've been a pre order as it wasn't due for production until March. I know I was extremely lucky. I feel for everyone who has placed there order long before me. I had cancelled an order with Vauxhall Grandland because of being left in the dark over the order.

• Like 1

I emailed my dealer yesterday to see what’s happening with my 1.5l eco boost st line vignale automatic. He said that it’s showing a preliminary production date of June/July.

last time I spoke to them there was nothing so I’ll that that as a positive, the car was ordered on the 17th of Feb.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, DavidQ87 said:

my 1.5l eco boost st line vignale automatic.

I thought the only options now are 1L 125bhp

1L MH 155bhp

or a 1.5L diesel 

🧐?

9 hours ago, Alex.S said:

I thought the only options now are 1L 125bhp

1L MH 155bhp

or a 1.5L diesel 

🧐?

indeed it's a diesel, they removed the 1.5 ecoboost engine for the 1.0 155mhev version 

• Like 1

My dealer has just emailed to say my car is still showing a production date of this month. 

Titanium Vignale 155 MH

Least it hasn't changed date........

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, theroninhunter said:

My dealer has just emailed to say my car is still showing a production date of this month. 

Titanium Vignale 155 MH

Least it hasn't changed date........

Ordered I think last year, or an active order by dealer, no? 

Just had a call from my dealer to say my car has finally arrived in Dagenham😬😬. He said it has a delivery date of late next week. Ordered in December and had a date of 30th April so not too far off!

• Like 1

I would love to know how long the delays at Liverpool Port are for mine being shipped to Belfast, it's hateful knowing it's so close lol. I wonder if it'll make the 25th estimated when left the factory?

1 hour ago, Cully_83 said:

I would love to know how long the delays at Liverpool Port are for mine being shipped to Belfast, it's hateful knowing it's so close lol. I wonder if it'll make the 25th estimated when left the factory?

Liverpool? I thought the focus were shipped through flushing to sheerness. Know theres a PDI centre at speke in Liverpool ford own. 

13 minutes ago, iantt said:

Liverpool? I thought the focus were shipped through flushing to sheerness. Know theres a PDI centre at speke in Liverpool ford own. 

It’s Vlissingen (flushing) to Dagenham. Then either loaded on a transporter for southern deliveries or by rail to Liverpool then on to a transporter for northern deliveries. Or at least that’s what it used to be. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, alexp999 said:

It’s Vlissingen (flushing) to Dagenham. Then either loaded on a transporter for southern deliveries or by rail to Liverpool then on to a transporter for northern deliveries. Or at least that’s what it used to be. 

Still is then. We get our stock by transporter to the Midlands. And often then go to northern Ireland. Also come to Midlands to go back down to Dagenham and surrounding  dealers. 

Does anyone know when about Ford will start taking orders for Focus again? Good to see them starting to get thru to uk…

42 minutes ago, Alex.S said:

Does anyone know when about Ford will start taking orders for Focus again? Good to see them starting to get thru to uk…

NExt year maybe? It'll be useless to start orders this year if they can't build the orders from this year in 2022... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chera said:

NExt year maybe? It'll be useless to start orders this year if they can't build the orders from this year in 2022... 

but taking orders is money in the bank for ford. Most manufacturers seem to be in the same boat. I waited 3 months for my 2019 focus ,obviously before all this BS. If it’s 6 month lead time I’d order.