Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk. 4.5 Delays

Jibberish333

That’s gutting mate, I ordered an st line Vignale automatic in Feb and it went into production last week.

Ohhhhhh.

Thanks for that. They look so cool.

I specced em cos my 2010 mondeo had bendy lights, and I loved em.

These look awesome!

Specced them as well, can't imagine spending that much money on a new car in 2022 and not have lights like these. Also, I am bit spoiled with my bixenon projector retrofit that everytime I drive a car with simple lights I don't feel safe 😂

Do you know if they bend round corners when on dipped beam?

I think they do right?

1 hour ago, cnikolakakis said:

Autophorie uploaded a nice video showcasing the Pixel LED headlights. They seem to react quite fast to oncoming cars. You can watch it here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtSsxAsvSzE. Can't wait to see them in real life.

I tried today for the first time in the night the Pixel LEDs and they're fantastic, they are really worth the 1000 euro more 🙂

13 minutes ago, Plimp92 said:

Do you know if they bend round corners when on dipped beam?

I think they do right?

Yes, they do. I have seen it in someone's instagram story in the past. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Chera said:

I tried today for the first time in the night the Pixel LEDs and they're fantastic, they are really worth the 1000 euro more 🙂

Oh nice, so great to hear that! How's the car so far, everything good?

If someone is waiting for a Puma or EcoSport in the UK. Please wait some more months.😟

Screenshot-20220914-212048-Chrome.thumb.jpg.3e8cdb941d2f9a68a7469968ffc5c57c.jpg

13 minutes ago, Driving Dutchman said:

If someone is waiting for a Puma or EcoSport in the UK. Please wait some more months.😟

Screenshot-20220914-212048-Chrome.thumb.jpg.3e8cdb941d2f9a68a7469968ffc5c57c.jpg

Just found an article on it: https://www.railfreight.com/railfreight/2022/09/14/freight-train-carrying-cars-bursts-on-fire-in-the-netherlands/?gdpr=accept

Wow! There has been news over the last few days that Ford has recalled over 200,000 SUVs too due to having a fire risk.

17 hours ago, cnikolakakis said:

Oh nice, so great to hear that! How's the car so far, everything good?

Yes, everything it's perfect, compared to my old MK4 1.0 100hp I can feel the difference between that and the 125mhev, however, I hate one thing: the car tires(Continental Eco Contact 6) are noisier and has less grip compared to the Michelin Primacy 4 on my old MK4... 

• Like 1

The navi it's really good, the tomtom it's fine, it has some flaws but its OK, I honestly will not give up Waze, at least in the countries where I have internet in roaming 😄

No description available.

That sparkling look on the paint looks like a girl car 😄

• Like 2

Just had the best news in a while.

I placed my order for a mean green ST on 06/05/22 with the dealer however at this point the factory order books were closed, so it was just sat with the dealer.

Just had a call from dealer confirming they can now submit orders, so as of today I am officially on the waiting list..

• Like 5

On 9/15/2022 at 8:27 PM, cnikolakakis said:

Autophorie uploaded a nice video showcasing the Pixel LED headlights. They seem to react quite fast to oncoming cars. You can watch it here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtSsxAsvSzE. Can't wait to see them in real life.

I been able to test these now, because its dark here at morning and evening when I drive to work or home.

Only used auto position and didnt even notice when it reacted to oncoming cars, nobody has blinked long lights to me what is good sign, (this happened lot with fiesta st mk8 I had and with its automatic long lights at dark.)

You can see how car adjust lights in turns also so you see turn better.

• Like 2

Does any one knows what "box" is that under the passenger seat? 

1 hour ago, tddif2000 said:

Does any one knows what "box" is that under the passenger seat? 

As far as I know its the hybrid battery

• Like 3

On right hand drive models the hybrid battery is under the driver's seat. So assume on left hand drive it's under passenger seat. 

Thanks, no foot room and no air vent on that side of the car... Another point to the mk3,5. 

Does any on knows the experimental duration on the Vodafone Wi-Fi? 

14 hours ago, tddif2000 said:

Thanks, no foot room and no air vent on that side of the car... Another point to the mk3,5. 

Does any on knows the experimental duration on the Vodafone Wi-Fi? 

I believe its a one month free trial. The sim for it is hardwired to Vodafone and can't be changed. Which I think is very bad, because Vodafone UK is quite expensive. My other gripe is that the hotspot is only available when the engine is running 🤯

It looks like UK order books are open again, no Vignale though.

Yeah the higher spec versions are all X now.

St line x still has the leather and b&o. Not clear whether there's heated seats.

I think the vignale editions will be quite rare cars.

• Like 2

Quick update from my dealer - I now have an estimated delivery date for my ST-X - Nov 22. That was unexpected, I thought it will be a usual "sorry mate, nothing has changed", but apparently something is finally happening with my order 😉

It seems like, as with 23MY Fiesta the Vignale is just replaced with X (so that branding lasted all 11 months) but bar some styling changes the specification and options do look the same. They are a hell of a lot more expensive again though (in the region of £1500 on top of previous price increases, all the add on packs have increased by at least £50 also).

In other news my car (as well as my friends that was done a few weeks ago) is now built! Neither has made it to the dealer yet but hopefully they won’t take too long. Anyone with experience know how long this might take (to the UK)? Super excited for us both to finally get our news cars though, hopefully soon!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club