Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk. 4.5 Delays

Jibberish333

People that measures comsuption, is this any good for a 155 engine?

IMG_20230111_222323.jpg

And comsuption probably is consumption, right? 

An a extra info, we can enable the Star stop In Sport Mode. 

Any ideas if this calc is based off the us gallon or the UK gallon?

US gallon is smaller, so shows a lower mpg.

My Mrs gets 36 uk mpg in her 155, while I'm getting 45. She has very short local journeys though. Mine is more motorway and a roads

On 1/4/2023 at 4:01 PM, drh07 said:

I reset the trip computer 254 miles ago just to see. So far I’ve averaged 30 miles to the gallon. Far mix of motorway driving and round town. 

7AA228C1-E6C8-4B71-AE91-7BA0C2007154.jpeg

This is impressive! I'll be filling up again today so I'll see what I get from the next tank. This tank I've had approx 25MPG. Still less than 1000 miles in though

Picked her up from the detailer on Wednesday 😍

Unfortunately the weather was pretty awful on Wednesday, and the constant rain/spray on the motorway home wasn't pleasant!
I'll wash her next weekend (advised to leave 1 week for ceramic to fully cure) and see just how good she comes up 🤩 

but first impressions... well... the picture DOES NOT do it justice!

image.thumb.png.a149f089061a5a64f24391541da1abfd.png

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, Coley666 said:

Unfortunately the weather was pretty awful on Wednesday, and the constant rain/spray on the motorway home wasn't pleasant!
I'll wash her next weekend (advised to leave 1 week for ceramic to fully cure) and see just how good she comes up 🤩 

Car looks fantastic mate the MG is awesome polished up...

2 hours ago, Carsey said:

Car looks fantastic mate the MG is awesome polished up...

Yup it really is! Thanks! 😁

I was very torn over the colour when I ordered, having only ever owned a blue car. And also, fords performance focus doesn't come in ford performance blue? What's that all about? But I definitely feel like it's the right colour! Everyone comments on how awesome it looks 😎

I did manage to also take a cracking shot the other week in the winter sun one morning which really shows how amazing the paint is! 

I'm really excited to wash her myself now and start getting all my detailer products on top of the ceramic 😍

PXL_20221216_105730860.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Coley666 said:

They've done  cracking job there.

Not a single swirl in those light reflections. Looks ace mate.

• Like 1

I’m off to collect my stline vignale in 8 hours really can’t wait been 13 months since order date, I’ll post a pic when it’s in my possession 

• Like 6

On 1/11/2023 at 12:36 PM, naffhairkut said:

Yeah I do hope so, but latest update from Ford Customer Relationship Centre today is that there is still a constraint that the production team are trying to rectify and they don’t have a rework date at the moment. 

Out of interest, when did you order yours?

How frustrating! Ordered mine Feb 22

8 hours ago, ANTF1977 said:

I’m off to collect my stline vignale in 8 hours really can’t wait been 13 months since order date, I’ll post a pic when it’s in my possession 

Hope you went for the 155.. - she'll bring a smile to your face 😃😃!!

On 1/5/2023 at 8:07 PM, IL Dotore said:

Not sure how you have different readings for the trip computer (meaning two actual different modes).

All Focus cars I've seen (MK3; 3.5; 4; 4.5) have exactly two identical trip computer sets. Meaning two perfectly identical functions of trip computer, actually maned TripC1 and TripC2.

Yes you can reset them when you like, one every year and one only once when you pick the car for its entire life, or one every day and one every 5 minutes, etc., however you see fit for yourself.

Now I obviously reset mine when I picked the car up from the dealer. So I have TripC1 with all the Km I have done with the car (and will keep it as so until my first service) and the other one, TripC2 I reset for every outing.

The only issue is I just don't want to go out with the car in the winter (only if it's perfectly dry and >5'C)😅

So, safe trips and will be back with more details in spring (so we have some more relevant data to compare with)!

Sorry I'm not sure if I was clear with what I was referring to! By the two trips I meant two different views on the dash (not the two completely separate trip computers, my 3.5 focus had that also)
See the below images to what I was referring to...

v6EwoSjc-WFvzMb5mIFUfnNbSBEncPgwb4l2uXm-pPcre7huyIlh7HLTQjnwMIgVpaKXvuQTv5viPdhy5MPDIKCYqczKVmPOAQh3q2FZZW0M5k8R0bK0UDU5Mp5rr8p33xPMZLbmmLNVCgiIUDOlA2ziUmtyshRFYSq2u003WvX83qen7kNxT2HvXQvAYOjSwMBRLn4EAAdLWX7LPe9dIwSAn9eAdLIgNRfc_TBukZ-IFjN3M0yM3-yamtJt1Qls54Djh7Pk5LYDlJ7sbj6XYC3jblrNFb-oZa3cCLAS7S8IS2PAE1yK7VfC2wCXFuEoWK0nGUCwnk5i6sXDZ9RDpboRDosUreY7nyMyA3GaZ3aGWKvpt12Vqr8OkWqGXeIUFdFxIGrf8e5dZA58YFMWOAh8oqauxUglpLv9cpdIZshGQ_q5MtttdzCYUWU5FkuKxVlozms22ZFd46z7PQqen6BI0rFbKwhKJSNYXgslm4w71-fhO_pxrMZvGRvW_O2_5FnHv0o69dzDiaNkoOosIsxrRMVqH8ZdfMZmhGuGPvAWH9lVrO8vnYW4zrrbYgfkUCUdcHF1ZQUy3AwLc4xzENw5SWSWQu6eGUgKm2PMWYZ5Sr_ZQ4Mn5COHSuhJ9voE9qUu4HWB4gtPQM9fsu4p79j9SAytLIc6-55Bko3TSmxbuSleSK7mbSN28HdQorunNXQlECEgmcDg9svm2xVfxlIk4AbwIM1SPeci5Uk-a4xFBeCsMqhKUzvoiRn-0T3T52cLNZd_FRN8HoCHIWAX7RTMlnXSrCMScNsF5orEzKf5rQ7vvC-BMuqwhxx5P94IGZvRM6VoAwddny3uqW6yGxaCYWCxzTIcRGMaF0RQlfwFjjKEN-OdAgLbsCfVeQDRTwnIp12KLxXRwH71Chn5x5pm-K_OpHll30ugCBQ7_mvK6MFjHjikiBoH8rVkd8fteI2zBK9anAIjRMvPgtPB=w1723-h1297-no?authuser=0 GGx8ktq-iMjF4aJZBuPZTQdz3Q1LRAhgHtAOiWwsbaESkoMnVZxo14lIFR4eTrghnGpjm8wJc7RBFdWioBmENVJT3NYtKdzsyZR-1Yev7NdisBjXnkOMYvBR0h5u1at8iJ6ZqgsuOuHb2zkagvTPk5ZcuRP4Eqyy-SP1mx654XPmf76srNLQg6zaGileSvdBel3FsDTlTK2tGQKCyP9mdHTYCnrlyitEeUof2GpQ1NC7xDfoR9r4slVuzP5px7Ql7DTxVrBCUJTVehcOfyHxO9ityM_I-DKolGe_-QQgFkEAJIg8pxh7YIbgQUJfTpaW_3F08Qgs_-omfxreG_QOxCaLOhrdPBS-Ua-GU1MhRcOcggY7lh8KvC0V2UBHrbR4cjq62h7jl4ipgzmFkvOcC5gk4UDNKICd2QsaFZLpDKhhrf4oQ-V7XdcYIzHI-Y5yuNw18plOKDqYixsh4Mbu0x8pUYIgJ1j77_MmDIIrSloR8x89Axf_WIeJhOVy52_jl_Fbldzmn0QcG-zfHs-9pKjfFp0UFmH4leRqMOdk61CfX8-zBzNXmepa5DirgYi2YxUo4sYFaDzz5XJ4bLRXHjH7_jd8-tkmTdeifD61NNXY-zGOVDZcLZymvYtyZbk9ux6cdAVtCeMH1xgb_1o4kugFjyOrSy5fasqyGf8aZWii4Wz3RKTSe-iO4uDH_MTLJhk3DrZE9tD1kZZhiDGPTfQgydXpDv3JkXaeyoPq2IsRGZdD6D5oNNvmhbb7tHl_OgMegtGUpdvDeFjMJHQKuom65WPxaIdYwKqo99yH61jWM2eicuBks_N6ku7viU1cHz1QtMlWhMT3fw4lV2ZHvPGeDee-zmJ3KcSFeD-8wXSORp5cD5pMOnXJk4bRF_Cd9ABoyKMOje8w4nZPlcUgEobkh-xYzlVjhNjejbJRY-lRZuJpq7k2pQf7AYUzQIZKImSStPWeU_UkpzK6FzkZ=w1723-h1297-no?authuser=0

The first image shows distance driven, MPG and time. This MPG resets each time I reset this trip, which is every time I fill up.
The second image is the live MPG screen (one push up on the button on the right hand side of the steering wheel). It shows MPG since last reset (which I did after a few hundred miles) and also when driving you get a bar underneath that kind of displays the live MPG, but only as a bar with intervals on, not an accurate figure. 

On a side note... I filled up this morning. 146.9 a litre of super at Costco, and trip showed around 280 miles to empty. It's definitely heading in the right direction! 🙌

Maybe a little bit offtopic, but I'm a stupid man and I spilled some superglue on the front speakers' grill, and now I have some white stains, how can I remove them? I tried with water, dashboard tissues, dashboard sealant, but with no success... 

20230115_112011.jpg

Chera....

Autosmart Tardis tar and glue remover.

Or other tar and glue remover. Some retail brands aren't as strong as tardis though.

Please check suitability on plastics first though, and make sure to wipe off thoroughly afterwards.

• Like 1

And the car is still in Dagenham . Target delivery date well and truly missed.  

CBF71205-A146-4B8C-9E15-92951737F0FD.png

• Sad 2

21 hours ago, Plimp92 said:

Chera....

Or other tar and glue remover. Some retail brands aren't as strong as tardis though.

Please check suitability on plastics first though, and make sure to wipe off thoroughly afterwards.

if you can shop around you can get plastic safe tar and glue remover as well, don't quote me on its strengh though?....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jo1980 said:

And the car is still in Dagenham . Target delivery date well and truly missed.  

CBF71205-A146-4B8C-9E15-92951737F0FD.png

Can't understand why cars keep sitting in Dagenham, there was mention of cars still missing minor parts (badges etc..) and would be fitted here..  ETA to dealer this week though so fingers crossed you see it in a few days..

1 hour ago, Carsey said:

Can't understand why cars keep sitting in Dagenham, there was mention of cars still missing minor parts (badges etc..) and would be fitted here..  ETA to dealer this week though so fingers crossed you see it in a few days..

That eta to dealer has changed every week so taking that with a pinch of salt. 

• Like 1

On 1/15/2023 at 2:52 PM, Plimp92 said:

Chera....

Solved with 70% alcohol and now it looks better, thanks 🙂

20230116_111830.jpg

• Like 4

On 1/12/2023 at 12:26 AM, tddif2000 said:

People that measures comsuption, is this any good for a 155 engine?

IMG_20230111_222323.jpg

No idea how much that is in km/L but I have drive 13500km / 8 months. I never reseted consume meter 1 and it shows 5.4Litr / 100km. It includes, highways, country sides and citys, also 30c heat as well -25 cold drives.

BTW has anyone found glovesbox shelf? Item code for it or anything? I loved keep papers and manuals on upper shelf but now its now possible because Ford doesnt include that shelf anymore in new cars.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jo1980 said:

That eta to dealer has changed every week so taking that with a pinch of salt. 

Looked on Puma forum today and there was a unconfirmed quote of a spate of damages caused at Dagenham caused during loading / unloading which the quote said Ford were sending people out to inspect? - don't know if this is affectin the Focus as aswell but it did say it is hampering attempts to clear the back log?...

So literally had call car is with dealer but not at our collection site yet but collection arranged for  next week 

• Like 4

My car has been at Dagenham for over a month now. It did have an ETA to dealer for 13th January but that never happened. I think if I don't get it within the next two weeks then I'll ask them if it's possible to hold it until first week of March for the 23 reg. Anyone else done the same?

• Like 1