Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk. 4.5 Delays

Jibberish333

On 1/16/2023 at 4:39 PM, Chera said:

Solved with 70% alcohol and now it looks better, thanks 🙂

20230116_111830.jpg

Glad you got it sorted. I've got a shed full of stuff that would have probably shifted it 😅 good job though with the alcohol 👍 I guess people still have the high % hand gel knocking around since Covid? I know I do! 😅

• Like 1

Just trying to gauge times/delivery here.

I place my order for Focus Estate 1.0 Ecoboost 155MHEV with optional panoramic roof, family pack, winter pack and design pack on 1st March 2022 and still waiting on delivery! My last was apparently it is built and was at Flushing but this was mid-November.

Has anyone ordered round about the same time and still waiting and do you have an ETA?

My dealership has been great to be fair but they are only at the mercy of the information they receive from Ford themselves

I have created a thread since there is no dedicated thread for this model where you can specify your problems and fixes if you have:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CraigTon said:

I place my order for Focus Estate 1.0 Ecoboost 155MHEV with optional panoramic roof, family pack, winter pack and design pack on 1st March 2022 and still waiting on delivery! My last was apparently it is built and was at Flushing but this was mid-November.

Has anyone ordered round about the same time and still waiting and do you have an ETA?

My dealership has been great to be fair but they are only at the mercy of the information they receive from Ford themselves

Hi there, ordered mine mid February 2022. Still nothing concrete, just an estimated build of February 2023 with a somewhat empty promise of a day being the 12th. Generally, deliveries are getting a bit quicker but I based on other users' posts I have seen some very long waiting times as well.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, CraigTon said:

We ordered in feb 2022. Was build 13oct 22 arrived on the uk  mid nov 22 and taking delivery this week.   Seems to be long delay once in the uk .  

1 hour ago, Jo1980 said:

Seems to be long delay once in the uk .  

There's been a lot of postal strikes. it takes longer to deliver a big box 🤣

• Haha 2

Have already posted this on Ford Focus MK4.5 2022+ issues thread.  But am wondering if anyone on this thread can answer my question.

Not sure if this is the way it is. I found on the 1.0L EcoBoost 155PS mHEV automatic, when I depress the button and slide into (L) low gear the button doesn't release and stays in.  Also I know the low selection holds the gears longer but I'm hitting 4 to 5 thousand revs just to do 30mph. Is this normal behaviour for low gear selection?

I have a Fiesta Titanium X with automatic gearbox. I selected (L) on mine this morning and the  button stayed in. Sorry I can't answer the second part of the question as I was not driving at the time. If nobody gives you an answer to yhe second part of your question I will give it a go next time I am driving and get back to you

And we have our car will post pics when taken in daylight . First impressions is that the boy is happy with new car

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jo1980 said:

Some very basic pics. Focus st line vignale in race red  

B84E3A97-AB7D-4D11-9E5D-5EC76C903EFB.jpeg

43FCD2D1-4C94-4B57-9607-3295B445598E.jpeg

FD176921-1E7B-44AD-B471-D92505457396.jpeg

ED3659B6-F96A-48B4-92F0-2049C60418B4.jpeg

9AAA7D9E-752F-4CCD-BF88-E82CED3190EF.jpeg

It looks really good in race red. I love a red car.

Bet your chuffed Jo. Happy you finally got it.

Look at those clean wheels!!!! You wanna see mine, they're disgusting.

Enjoy (at last)

The end is in sight! After almost 12 months to the day I am collecting the car tomorrow 😁. Seems I was a quite lucky in that once it arrived in the UK it moved quite quickly to the dealership (only a couple of weeks). I know some people have been waiting 6-8+.

Looking forward to finally getting behind the wheel of it. Although the state of the roads at the moment 'White' may have not have been the best shout!

• Like 1

Finally arrived at my dealer, just short of a year since it was ordered. Will take delivery after the 1st March to get the new registration plate.

1F028416-7223-4E51-8D59-ED49983BDFDE.jpeg

C828C55E-3A2C-4787-AC2C-1FE1817B1147.jpeg

1C0A3764-8A9E-470A-B768-8E3A7721F281.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, tddif2000 said:

Today is Sync4 update day!!! 

Hi mate,

Any indication what the update is?

Does it fix android auto wireless connection issues?

1 hour ago, Jay_90 said:

The end is in sight! After almost 12 months to the day I am collecting the car tomorrow 😁. Seems I was a quite lucky in that once it arrived in the UK it moved quite quickly to the dealership (only a couple of weeks). I know some people have been waiting 6-8+.

Looking forward to finally getting behind the wheel of it. Although the state of the roads at the moment 'White' may have not have been the best shout!

What model are you collecting? I placed on 1st March ‘22 so hopefully mine not too far behind. Happy motoring!

39 minutes ago, Plimp92 said:

Hi mate,

Any indication what the update is?

Does it fix android auto wireless connection issues?

No ideia... 

Just had an email from dealer telling me my car is now "New Flush" Does anyone know what that means..

Has an ETA to dealer w/e 11/02/23..

6 minutes ago, Carsey said:

Just had an email from dealer telling me my car is now "New Flush" Does anyone know what that means..

It's in Vlissingen, The Netherlands.

Basically a Ford compound where it waits to be loaded on to a boat to be taken to Dagenham.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CraigTon said:

What model are you collecting? I placed on 1st March ‘22 so hopefully mine not too far behind. Happy motoring!

Its an ST-Line Vignale MHEV 155 . Start of Feb 22 I ordered so as you say hopefully not too long to wait yourself now. 

On 1/26/2023 at 4:09 PM, jsk said:

I have a Fiesta Titanium X with automatic gearbox. I selected (L) on mine this morning and the  button stayed in. Sorry I can't answer the second part of the question as I was not driving at the time. If nobody gives you an answer to yhe second part of your question I will give it a go next time I am driving and get back to you

Thank you Jsk, much appreciate the info. Least I now know the button doesn't release, still feel its a bit strange the button staying in. Again thank you.

On 1/27/2023 at 8:21 AM, Plimp92 said:

It looks really good in race red. I love a red car.

Bet your chuffed Jo. Happy you finally got it.

Look at those clean wheels!!!! You wanna see mine, they're disgusting.

Enjoy (at last)

Didn’t stay clean long. Birds christened so already had a wash .  But the car was very much worth the wait 

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 4:17 PM, Carsey said:

Same here, I think our cars are in the same group. Dealer however can't guarantee anything. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Olly464 said:

Same here, I think our cars are in the same group. Dealer however can't guarantee anything. 

No guarantees until its sat on your drive, plenty have been delayed at Dagenham..  Fingers crossed though..

On 1/27/2023 at 9:53 PM, Duke178 said:

Thank you Jsk, much appreciate the info. Least I now know the button doesn't release, still feel its a bit strange the button staying in. Again thank you.

For the second part of your question this afternoon I was cruising at 60MPH in D and revs were 2000 rpm. Selected L and revs increased to 4000 rpm. Hope this answers your question

• Thanks 1