Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AA

Jimpster

Guess what just dropped on the mat today, 1 years breakdown for £15.00. will have a look and if worth it will pay for it tomoz.

Said on a previous thread, it was due LOL

Or is it membership of Alcoholic's Anonymous!!

Nope double checked, deffo £15 for the year, it would be rude not to LOL

WIN_20220325_08_21_24_Pro.jpg

• Like 2

Is that's just roadside assistance, without national recovery?  Still a decent price for unlimited callouts though!

• Like 1

nice price!

I been with the A for some time now and i'm paying way more than that but i get complimentary home start, forget now as it comes in each year.  Couple of years ago it starting getting bit too high so i called them but and get a discounted price but it's slowly creeping up so will see what they offer this year and see if can reduce it again... it was getting close to £100 previously and I think i got it knocked back down to nearer £70.  I've not called them or used them since probably 2000 or maybe a year or two before.

Kev

That's an unbelievable price

I was a AA gold member until I got the Focus which came with Ford Assistance (which is the full AA package relay, recovery, home start, ect) it's run by the AA and you get another 12months free membership with each ford service.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kev2011 said:

nice price!

I been with the A for some time now and i'm paying way more than that but i get complimentary home start, forget now as it comes in each year.  Couple of years ago it starting getting bit too high so i called them but and get a discounted price but it's slowly creeping up so will see what they offer this year and see if can reduce it again... it was getting close to £100 previously and I think i got it knocked back down to nearer £70.  I've not called them or used them since probably 2000 or maybe a year or two before.

Kev

I was with the RAC many moons ago, signed up while visiting Southport flower show with the parents, that started to creep also after a few years, soon knocked it on the head. WE drive Fords we need it LOL

• Like 1

I've got to admit I've only ever had rac cover for the last 12 months. Previous 40 years nothing. Had rac through Tesco clubcard rewards so didn't have to part with my cash for it. 

• Like 2

I got into an argument with a very pushy AA salesman outside a shopping centre once. He was basically saying I was stupid for not having breakdown cover and was trying to spook the misses. I was arguing that I'd either fix it myself or in extreme circumstances I'd pay big bucks that an emergency tow truck charge. Considering I've never had breakdown cover for the last 30years of driving, I'm already quids in. 

• Like 2

My RAC cover was me in any vehicle, which tbf was used about 5 times during the life of the policies, 3 were fairly local, 1 was from Forton services on the way to Morecambe. 7 of us in a Granada Estate, and 1 in a vauxhall astra estate when the cam belt went without warning down by windy harbour lights. So i suppose i got my moneys worth.  Picked up and recovered from all.

• Like 1

from £15 always a cattch lol

• Like 1

The letter indicates that the AA already arranges your car insurance, thus the £15 is an add-on to your policy.

The "from" price of £15 is presumably basic roadside cover.

That said its the cheapest AA price I have seen and a very good deal if you already insure via them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mark-UK said:

That's an unbelievable price

I was a AA gold member until I got the Focus which came with Ford Assistance (which is the full AA package relay, recovery, home start, ect) it's run by the AA and you get another 12months free membership with each ford service.

All you need…..

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club