Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Want To Help Me With A Photoshop

Jason Tierney

2010-06-26145656.jpg

Could some nice fellow colour the alloys and the mirror caps in a lime green/bright yellow colour?

Just wanting to do something abit different. THinking wheels, badges and mirror caps. It wont be to everyones taste(or id hope not at least!) but Be interesting to see what it looks like.

Thanks

Jay

I've done it, with pleasure. It's a damn sight more interesting than the football at any rate :P

How about this?? If you want a different colour/more or less intense, just let me know :D

Alex

2010-06-26145656.jpg

Thanks, not really the colour I was looking for. florescent green/yellow type colour. Similar to the montune colour

Used PSs colour dropper to match the colour exactly to the photo above... .hope it's better :D

2010-06-26145656-1.jpg

I've done it, with pleasure. It's a damn sight more interesting than the football at any rate :P

How about this?? If you want a different colour/more or less intense, just let me know :D

Alex

2010-06-26145656.jpg

Would there be any chance you could do mine with white wheels please? it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks

Alex's original colour is much, much better.

If you must, please don't go with the second colour :blink:

If anyone else wants their cars ruining on Photoshop, post a pic and a request on here and I'll se what I can do :lol:

If anyone else wants their cars ruining on Photoshop, post a pic and a request on here and I'll se what I can do :lol:

sorry forgot to give a pic, could you try mine with white wheels please? thanks

DSCN0257.jpg

No Problem :D Is that ok? I personally think ti looks quite good ;)

DSCN0257.jpg

Yeah thats excellent thanks mate, not to sure if i owuld like the white wheels tho, a bit feminine looking IMO.

I would love to know how to work photoshop :(

Yeah thats excellent thanks mate, not to sure if i owuld like the white wheels tho, a bit feminine looking IMO.

I would love to know how to work photoshop :(

It's great to be able to use PS :D Do what I did, spend a summer holiday teaching yourself how to use it! (Yes, I'm that cool :P )

It's great to be able to use PS :D Do what I did, spend a summer holiday teaching yourself how to use it! (Yes, I'm that cool :P )

Cool ??? :unsure:

sorry that's just sad :) :)

Why waste the summer when you should be out driving around those country lanes and town centers B) -save learning PS until the dark nights arrive, when you can have hours of fun doing crazy things....

:lol:

blue.jpg

original photo

DSCN0257.jpg

Why waste the summer when you should be out driving around those country lanes and town centers B) -save learning PS until the dark nights arrive, when you can have hours of fun doing crazy things....

original photo

Don't worry!!! This was a couple of years ago when I was 15, and obviously without a driving license!! :D I'm enjoying driving far too much to waste holidays on PS.

I went through a phase last year of doing stuff like that to cars on PS such as:

ToyotaIQ.jpg

AudiRS3.jpg

I've got quite a few car pics ive modified, cba to put them on photobucket to show them though :P

blue.jpg

original photo

DSCN0257.jpg

Yeah, i work 8 to 5 all week so i dont really like using the computer in the little time i have incase it gets broken by myself lol! As for the picture, it's not too far off what the car looks like atm, apart from the wheels, recently gogt 50mm springs right round full cupspoiler kit apart from the back part and h.i.d, also goes in for remapping this saturday to bring it up to 136 BHP :D:D wages well spent!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club