Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Kuga FHEV Spare wheel

davekuga

Hi Silly question but does the FHEV have a wheel well in which to fit mini spacesaver. I forgot to order one from factory order and will purchase one elsewhere. Any issues fitting the wheel into the boot? (car not delivered yet but built so too late to change spec) any help appreciated. By way think dealer is having me on saying boot mods required and will cost £500-00! its a FHEV not a PHEV

Well my PHEV has so I would imagine that the FHEV does as well. The PHEV also has the battery in the boot under the wheel so there is definitely enough space for a spacesaver wheel. 

On 5/6/2022 at 11:35 PM, Quofan said:

Well my PHEV has so I would imagine that the FHEV does as well. The PHEV also has the battery in the boot under the wheel so there is definitely enough space for a spacesaver wheel. 

Quofan can you tell me the size of your spacesaver please as I'm going to order one from elsewhere Ford and out and out thieves 500.00 lol!

On 5/12/2022 at 4:11 PM, davekuga said:

Quofan can you tell me the size of your spacesaver please as I'm going to order one from elsewhere Ford and out and out thieves 500.00 lol!

Just had a look and it's a T165/70/R17. Hope this helps.