Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to wire my 6x9s

mig

hiya im new to this i was woundring how to wire up my 6x9s cuz there is no back Speakers. I was thinking of feeding the wire straight to the front Speakers or take the tweeters out and wire it to them. any ideas??

thnx

If i remember rightly you should be able to wire the rear speaker cable into the back of the headunit and run it to the back and connect it that way. (i believe that is right as it has been a while since i fitted any speakers)

I am sure this is what we did in all our cars a few years ago, we ran the cable underneath the plastic coverings around the door so that it was protected and out of the way.

Once you've ran it down you can then put your connectors on the end of the cable and connect your Speakers up.

If i remember rightly you should be able to wire the rear speaker cable into the back of the headunit and run it to the back and connect it that way. (i believe that is right as it has been a while since i fitted any speakers)

I am sure this is what we did in all our cars a few years ago, we ran the cable underneath the plastic coverings around the door so that it was protected and out of the way.

Once you've ran it down you can then put your connectors on the end of the cable and connect your speakers up.

what colour cables will it be at the back of my headunit because my fiesta hasnt got back Speakers only the front door Speakers? its the only car i no without back Speakers lol

Is there 4 outputs on the back of the headunit? 2 for the front wires and 2 for the back wires?

there might be actually i cant remeber well i no theres outputs becuse my amp is plugged into it but i will let u no l8a m8

Wire in on a seperate channel on your amp. I never buy amplifiers with less than 4 channels so i can run 2 subs and 2 6x9's off the same amp.

Mind you my last setup in volved 2 15" subs, " 6x9's and 3 4 channel amps.

Here's some of it.

Subsandamp.jpg

ive checked the back of my headunit and there is only 2 outputs n they are taken by my amp i would wire them to my amp but its only a 2 way channel and 1 is already used because of my sub any others way?

yh front Speakers r running off the headunit and i got my amp runnin on the rear speaker channel on my headunit but the amp is a 2 way channel and ive already got my sub runnin on 1 of the channels n now i want to install my 6x9s.

i think i might of solved my problem now m8 ive jus brought a new headunit cuz m9 iznt very gd keeps cummin up that e12 thing n keeps jumping all my cds had a dvd player 1 with 7" monitor for £100 and its got a 4 way chanel at the back so might be all sorted now but thnx neway rikos i will let you know once i have set it all up

Yeah ok mate no problem, you could run your Speakers through your amp and that way you may get a better sound.

Will have to come see your set up sometime and hear the sound, i come to stafford quite alot.

Sounds like you got a good deal there mate. I'm sellin all my stuff now.

Yeah ok mate no problem, you could run your speakers through your amp and that way you may get a better sound.

Will have to come see your set up sometime and hear the sound, i come to stafford quite alot.

Yh sound rikos well im goin university up stafford so i will be down there nearly everyday. it sounds ok could do with a stronger amp really i got 1000w jbl sub and only a 300w fusion amp. the last car i had was a renault megane rxe n i had 1000w sub and another 2 400w splx subs and a 600w amp but it blew on me n i managed get the fusion amp 4 £10 lol

Sounds like you got a good deal there mate. I'm sellin all my stuff now.

oh swnd vinnyvangough how much are u selling the jbl amps for?

Beasty is selling an amp i believe in the sale section.

I used to have sony xplod pentagon subs 2 x 12 inch and 2 amps with 6x9's, it was a brillinat set up and gave a great sound!

You have the cable from the headunit runnig through the car to the boot and then you buy an adaptor that splits the lead into two and walaaa you can run to amps.

Dunno really mate, was looking for around 50 each but open to offers really.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club