Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford focus mark 2 55 plate clutch and cam belt

PaulHarling

I have just bought a Ford focus 2.0 tdci 55 plate for £880 on 84k miles. When I bought it the guy said it had had a new master cylinder fir the clutch but garage told him he would need to take it back for bleeding, he never did by the time I got it home the clutch pedal was hitting the foor and I was struggling getting it in gear. I have been told it may be the csc and when they change that they change the clutch anyway I'm looking at about £380, if it needs that so not too bad should I get the cam changed at the same time. Thanks in advance for any help and tips I've always owned German cars so am clueless on Fords.

they would change the clutch as a matter of course, a cambelt kit fitted is normally between £350 to £400, once done, it wont need doing for another 100000k unless you do short journey's, all depends on how long you are planning on keeping the car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club