Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta MK6 air intake

PureStrength

Hi, just after some advice. I have bought a mk6 for some work basis travel. It’s only a 1.25 but has a filter with direct feed to the crankcase. I’m wanting to change to something either similar to the picture or the original filter box. Problem is everyone selling he originals don’t have screws! Help much appreciated thanks 

932A78A0-C9FF-4872-BB88-2E1F96848893.jpeg

Not worth the cost and insurance mod declaration for an after market filter on these imo, especially as it's just a work car.

Best bet would be buying an airbox setup from a breakers yard, but specify that you want all the screws and piping with it when they remove it.  In the olden days you could go in and remove it yourself to make sure you've got everything, but it's rare to find yards allowing that nowadays.

Cheers Tom, yeh I’m stripping the induction kit that’s on it off and have got the box on order. Every breaker I’ve tried though unfortunately only have the box!

I’ll order a separate outlet pipe and then Just need the screws and breather pipe. Should be good to go then.

cheers for the feed back.

4 minutes ago, PureStrength said:

Cheers Tom, yeh I’m stripping the induction kit that’s on it off and have got the box on order. Every breaker I’ve tried though unfortunately only have the box!

I’ll order a separate outlet pipe and then Just need the screws and breather pipe. Should be good to go then.

cheers for the feed back.

No worries.  If you need any specific parts or screws, let me know exactly which ones and I'll try to find part numbers.

The only thing I’m struggling with is the screws, finding FB lots for the ST150 box but no others! 
 Also contemplating buying a breather filters to attach to a standard pipe within the box as the breather pipes are pretty steep in price.

cheers 

Hi.

If you have any issues with insurance for an aftermarket air filter then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Cheers Dan but I’ve reverted the car to original air box.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club