Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Bit of fun

Jimpster

How do you ? those with odd names get them ? When i was born my auntie called me jimps, and its stuck for the last 61 years, long may it continue. Close friends call me jimps, tho i answer to anything as long as its not abusive LOL

So my moniker follows me all over my online persona in various forms.

• Like 1

I have absolutely no imagination at all... :laugh:  

I've been considering changing my name to just 'Tom' on here recently, but there is already a @Tom .  Can't work out how to access their profile to see if they're still active or not though!

Edit - OK, turns out I just had to post the tag, doesn't link from the text box alone!  Forum suggests they're never visited, which must make it difficult to create an account! :tongue:  If any admin can remove that account, and change my name to 'Tom' without any problem, feel free to do so. :smile: 

• Like 1

I'm sure if you let your mind wander you could come up with something personal or weird. Admin tweaked my username as it had a capital I in not lower, collar one of them .

Maybe TomGolf ????? or Tommunch as in Edvard from your avatar 🤣

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jimpster said:

I'm sure if you let your mind wander you could come up with something personal or weird. Admin tweaked my username as it had a capital I in not lower, collar one of them .

Maybe TomGolf ????? or Tommunch as in Edvard from your avatar 🤣

I may have been TomsGolf elsewhere in the past. :wink:  Doesn't feel right on a Ford forum though!  

I'm getting fed up of seeing this avatar now tbh (so I can only imagine how the rest of you feel about it!! :laugh: ), keeping an eye out for inspiration for the next one, though may wait until I've got cars sorted to decide.  Perhaps there'll be a GTI badge in it. :ninja: 

• Like 1

My avatar is from when i used to keep Discus, beautiful animals and highly intelligent. The waterboard flushed the pipes without warning and i lost the lot, never had the heart to restart.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Jimpster said:

My avatar is from when i used to keep Discus, beautiful animals and highly intelligent. The waterboard flushed the pipes without warning and i lost the lot, never had the heart to restart.

Very sensitive fish I believe, lovely to look at though.

First name Kevin, so I got named Turvey when I started work at a haulage company 30+ years ago. It carried on at my next place of work but it didn't carry on after I left. Now only ex-workmates call me it. 

• Like 2

I remember Kevin Turvey from the TV, Kevins ear LOL. Rik Mayall a true genius

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm amazed I've never even heard of that, let alone seen it...  Wonder why they haven't repeated the shows since!

As with most humour of that era, its highly ireverant and not suitable for the snowflake generation, even Youtube bleeped or cut out the swear words. Rik was also featured with Adrian Edmondson as the dangerous brothers, filthy rich and catflap plus other comedians that pushed societys boundries. They were generally hidden away on BBC 2 after 9pm

• Like 1

Mine comes from me being neither an Eric, nor a Cleric.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club