Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 fusion bluetooth

Matt198383

I've just acquired a 2008 fusion+ 1.6tdci it has a Sony head unit that appears to be the standard unit and the steering wheel controls all work

The stereo has a phone menu button and buttons to answer/end calls but when I press them all the unit says is audio muted and the stereo doesn't seem to be findable by my phone 

Would I be right in assuming not all of these units came with the bluetooth module fitted and that it's a generic gear unit but mine probably doesn't have bluetooth and if I'm right does anyone know how much these u its are and how hard they are to fit 

Many thanks 

• Like 1

Mine came with the top of the range radio with all the phone buttons but the bluetooth was extra and wasn't fitted.

• Like 1

The bluetooth module was indeed an optional extra back in 2008.

As far as I know cars like yours will have the additional wiring harness fitted and you will find bluetooth modules on eBay for under £20. The hard part will be finding out what the part number is.

Is this the radio you have?

https://ford.7zap.com/en/car/54/code.8l,1.41860,2.444,6.44639,7.4890,10.32097/0/1790/16449/71762/#18C939

• 2 months later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club