Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hid Xenon Conversion?

kevh88

Has anyone done a hid conversion on their

Mark 7 fiesta? If you have what would u recommend 12000k ? Thanks

if you want to blind everyone on the road and have every copper on your back then 12000k is the way to go. Sensibly, i'd say 6000k

if you want to blind everyone on the road and have every copper on your back then 12000k is the way to go. Sensibly, i'd say 6000k

12000K is purple basically and not very bright, 4300k is the brightest, thats what i have in mine.

6000k has a blue tint to it 4300k is pure white.

There is a big thread somewhere on here, do a search and you shourld have quite a few results.

I have the 8000k Hid conversion kit looks really nice with the bluish tint in them.

12000K is purple basically and not very bright, 4300k is the brightest, thats what i have in mine.

6000k has a blue tint to it 4300k is pure white.

There is a big thread somewhere on here, do a search and you shourld have quite a few results.

I have a 4300 deg Kelvin BI-XENON kit in my '58 reg Mk 6.5. Cost £90, after 25% discount from being a forum member of scoobynet. they have a trader called BOB'5 on there, and he does bulk-buy deals regularly there, and he keeps spares, eg the bulbs, and ballasts, etc. I have the very compact Slimline ballasts, but it cost me 3 hours labour cost for a mechanic to fit them. the instructions are on a half-a-postcard, so I had to download info from elsewhere for him.

These 35 watt ones are very good on beam pattern. I'm told that the high wattage ones have problems of flare and bad pattern on the road. that gets you noticed, and flashed at, and probably fail the MoT.

Buy via a british firm, not via post from HONK-KONG/Ebay, as you have problems with back-up and spares are occasionally needed. HIDS4U are good stuff, but the office people are poor.

P.S. You can't flash your headlights unless the dip is on, as the ballasts don't start quick, and get really damaged if you try that use. Try using side-lights all the time, and flash wath the fog-lights.

Hi guys,

I can get and sell you lot cheap Hid kits for your exact model and whatever colour and temperature. so you have the choice of bulb and temperature and it will be the slim kit i offer for £60 - would anyone be interested in me starting this??

also this is the sort of price you would expect to pay, http://www.hids4u.co.uk/hidkits.php

The products are brand new still in box.

BOB'5 at www.scoobynetfotum.co.uk, is their top advertiser, with 100% satisfied customers. With 18 months warranty, single-beam kits cost £70 + £10 post, inc VaT:-- H4 replacements, as suits my Mk6.5 Zetec Climate '58 reg, is £20 dearer. he stocks stuff for scoobys and evos, and no customer has had a problem with the MoT. He only handles 4300K, 6000K, and 8000K colours, as too blue attracts the LAW!! WHITE-only for front lighting says UK law, due to emergency services using blue. His website is www.aztecperformance.co.uk, and he has the help of an answering-service lady for when he is very busy, but he does personally reply, later in the day.

Get registered on scoobtnetforum, and wait for a bulk-buy to latch onto.

The 55Watt bulbs are OTT, and likely to get you into hot water, but if fitted into dip-only projectors, and you won't need to use full beam,-- leave the halogens in.

I had to use the solenoid-operated BI-XENON kit, so I've lost the quick "flash". but run on sidelights, and I have my FOGS to flash with, OR keep dip on, and they flip to main-beam retraction instantly. Fiestas don't need CANBUS-compatible kits.

In Southern cities there are people offering "supply-and-fit" services, if you can get there.

BOB'5 at www.scoobynetfotum.co.uk, is their top advertiser, with 100% satisfied customers. With 18 months warranty, single-beam kits cost £70 + £10 post, inc VaT:-- H4 replacements, as suits my Mk6.5 Zetec Climate '58 reg, is £20 dearer. he stocks stuff for scoobys and evos, and no customer has had a problem with the MoT. He only handles 4300K, 6000K, and 8000K colours, as too blue attracts the LAW!! WHITE-only for front lighting says UK law, due to emergency services using blue. His website is www.aztecperformance.co.uk, and he has the help of an answering-service lady for when he is very busy, but he does personally reply, later in the day.

Get registered on scoobtnetforum, and wait for a bulk-buy to latch onto.

The 55Watt bulbs are OTT, and likely to get you into hot water, but if fitted into dip-only projectors, and you won't need to use full beam,-- leave the halogens in.

I had to use the solenoid-operated BI-XENON kit, so I've lost the quick "flash". but run on sidelights, and I have my FOGS to flash with, OR keep dip on, and they flip to main-beam retraction instantly. Fiestas don't need CANBUS-compatible kits.

In Southern cities there are people offering "supply-and-fit" services, if you can get there.

yeah i know all this, the ones i sell have a lifetime warranty and i mainly sell 6000k because i know 10000k your likely to get pulled over for or blinding people plus i only sell the 35w ones and the 55w ones for angel eyes as they let out less light from the projector.

just thought i would see if anyone wants a good deal on brand new boxed HID Kit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club