Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 1.0 MHEV ST-Line Vignale Auto Estate - Delivery July 2022

DH86

Hi

For sale is an as-new, factory fresh 22-reg Ford Focus Estate ST-Line Vignale 1.0 EcoBoost MHEV 155ps Automatic in metallic Chrome Blue. This is the brand new Mk4.5 model with the new aggressive lights and bigger grill. Expected delivery is July 2022 (will update with details as I receive them). Will have delivery miles only. Can collect from Rossendale or I'm happy to deliver/meet somewhere mutually convenient. Ordered at the beginning of year but not in a position to keep it any longer. 

Massive spec - heated leather seats, heated steering wheel, wireless Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, Wireless phone Charging, 13.2 inch Sync4 infotainment and SatNav, electric folding mirrors, digital dials, electrically adjustable front seats, 18-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, ST-line body kit, leather steering wheel, cruise control, keyless entry and start, tinted rear windows, and some other stuff I'm certain I've missed. 

Will of course be covered by full 3 years manufacturers warranty and I'll thoroughly check it upon delivery and have any issues or niggles sorted out or act on your behalf if needed (should you want an extended warranty direct from Ford for example, which you can only get pre delivery). 

List price is £32,075. Asking for £28,000. Would need a £250 holding deposit (which I'll refund if Ford or myself are unable to deliver for whatever reason) - happy to take this as a 'goods/service' payment through PayPal so it'd be covered under their consumer right policy. Any questions welcome. 

ford-focus-estate-2022-st-line-vignale-rear-chrome-blue.png

ford-focus-estate-2022-st-line-vignale-front-chrome-blue.png

ford-focus-estate-2022-st-line-vignale-chrome-blue (1).png

ford-focus-estate-2022-st-line-vignale-quarter-chrome-blue (1).png

0_Daily-Record-Road-Record.jpg

Why don't you just cancel your order?

Why don't you just cancel it if you don't want it?

You're loosing money

If the dealer gives you rubbish that you can't cancel, it's just that, rubbish.

You're not committed to buy

I've changed my mind and cancelled new Ford's at least twice as memory serves.

One car was three days before collection, had to be unregistered.

1 hour ago, DaveT70 said:

Why don't you just cancel it if you don't want it?

You're loosing money

If the dealer gives you rubbish that you can't cancel, it's just that, rubbish.

You're not committed to buy

I've changed my mind and cancelled new Ford's at least twice as memory serves.

One car was three days before collection, had to be unregistered.

It's through a broker, so I would be liable for a cancellation charge. Its what I'll do if I don't get any serious interest. Just trying to make sure it costs me the least it possibly can!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club