Do Not Sell My Personal Information

59 Seat Runners

Rykard

Hi,

first time poster, my dad's 2009 driver's side seat is not moving forwards / backwards. He's had a poke around and it looks like the seat runners are broken. He's looked online as can't seem to find a set anywhere. Is there anyone who can be recommended? I seem to remember in the dim and distant past that the Fusion shared some parts with the Fiesta? is this true and would these be one of those parts? Is there a part number i can look for?

cheers

Rich

For clarity, the Fusion is based on the Mk6 Fiesta, of which production ended a few years earlier. 

So if buying parts for a 2009 Fusion, they need to be from a Fiesta between 2002 and 2008.

• Like 1

Subframe part numbers for Fiesta and Fusion are different - 1566616 looks like the FINIS code for the Fusion.

I'm sure the Fusion seat is higher wrt floor pan.  A lot of mechanical parts are interchangeable, but not a lot of trim.

I'd try a acrapyard first, but it looks like fleabay has a pair of dirty front seats for £75.00 + £70.00 P&P.......

• Like 1

Maybe worth joining the fusion owners group on Faceache, phil wylie on there breaks fusions and may have a shitbox that has a crap seat but good rails.

If he has some he will post out too, lives up north near washington i think, i went to see him last year for an urgent part i couldnt find elsewhere

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club