Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.25 5Dr

BHXFIESTANEIL

Hey guys i drive the above mentioned Fiesta, I was considering purchasing the zetec s spoiler, the front and rear skirt/diffuser from ford but obviously with the 5dr the side skirts dont fit, am i right in thinking it would look weird front and rear have skirts and side would be without. :D lol im pretty new to adding mods to cars so any help appreciated ive usually left them standard or only added little things... also any ideas which exhausts would look good on this type of model and whether the K&N cone air filter or panel filter is worth the money and how to install?...

Any Help much appreciated thanks guys :rolleyes: :D

Hey guys i drive the above mentioned Fiesta, I was considering purchasing the zetec s spoiler, the front and rear skirt/diffuser from ford but obviously with the 5dr the side skirts dont fit, am i right in thinking it would look weird front and rear have skirts and side would be without. :D lol im pretty new to adding mods to cars so any help appreciated ive usually left them standard or only added little things... also any ideas which exhausts would look good on this type of model and whether the K&N cone air filter or panel filter is worth the money and how to install?...

Any Help much appreciated thanks guys :rolleyes: :D

You could fit the Cadamuro side skirts, which do fit the 5 door.

i was thinkin of getting the cad sides then the ZS front and rear myself...

as for the cone.... here is a picture of mine... is well worth it!!

02072010160.jpg

all you need is a flat head screw driver too un-do the jubilee clip, allum keys to release the air box and the cone its self!

just let your mind go wild with ideas then think is it possible!!

stunnin lil cars the fiesta's and the 1.25 aint a bad lil motor!

am i right in thinking it would look weird front and rear have skirts and side would be without.

My ZS doesn't have side skirts and it doesn't look weird without them. But definitley looks better with them. I have some pics in an old thread which will give you an idea of what it looks like without side-skirts.

02072010160.jpg

all you need is a flat head screw driver too un-do the jubilee clip, allum keys to release the air box and the cone its self!

:D oh ace cheers for the image mate and the info :D

My ZS doesn't have side skirts and it doesn't look weird without them. But definitley looks better with them. I have some pics in an old thread which will give you an idea of what it looks like without side-skirts.

oh right, ill take a look at that thread then if possible, cheers mate

Nico what the cone like...did you notice anything sound wise?...ive ordered the normal K&N replacement, but seen some really good prices on eBay.

Also where does it stand with warranty and servicing?

In the close up pic of whats in teh box it also only shows one pipe, in the first pic it shows what looks to be the same pipe twice.

02072010160.jpg

Hey I still havent brought the cone filter just yet as im trying to find the exact filter for the 1.25 fiesta mk7, but when i looker at your image i think the airbox on the end of the air induction hose, have you completely removed it? as i had a good look at mine and the bottom is fitted on in all sorts of places and a wire or hose leading from the box straight to the engine where does that go if the whole box has to come off.. ive included couple of images if you follow the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27399530@N08/4779532437/

and this shows clearer the wire im on about that curls around from the engine bay to the air box

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27399530@N08/4779531295/

thanks

sorry i aint been on internet in general in awhile so haven't been able answer you...

Nico what the cone like...did you notice anything sound wise?...ive ordered the normal K&N replacement, but seen some really good prices on eBay.

Also where does it stand with warranty and servicing?

sound? it sounds stunning you dont need the full piping, just what is there... after about 2k revs in 2nd gear + it sounds out of this world haha i love driving thru tunnels with it :D

as for warranty, the cone came with a card saying it should not affect any warranties on any car... but if you worry about that its simple to remove, or have it as i do now... i left the airbox on and just switch between the two

Hey I still havent brought the cone filter just yet as im trying to find the exact filter for the 1.25 fiesta mk7, but when i looker at your image i think the airbox on the end of the air induction hose, have you completely removed it? as i had a good look at mine and the bottom is fitted on in all sorts of places and a wire or hose leading from the box straight to the engine where does that go if the whole box has to come off.. ive included couple of images if you follow the link

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27399530@N08/4779532437/

and this shows clearer the wire im on about that curls around from the engine bay to the air box

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27399530@N08/4779531295/

thanks

and is them pics of your engine bay? i know of no 1.25's with that cabling which i guess powers a forced induction thing i.e. fan or sumat i dunno lol, i thought that was only on larger models??? and yeh i just took the whole box of and clipped the cone onto it.... but if you have this wiring you can simply undo the jubilee clip, pop the cone next to the airbox and attach the hose... still sounds the same and you dont have to mess with the box :)

hope this is of help! if anyone wants i can try a vid to show the sound of the cone?

sorry i aint been on internet in general in awhile so haven't been able answer you...

sound? it sounds stunning you dont need the full piping, just what is there... after about 2k revs in 2nd gear + it sounds out of this world haha i love driving thru tunnels with it :D

as for warranty, the cone came with a card saying it should not affect any warranties on any car... but if you worry about that its simple to remove, or have it as i do now... i left the airbox on and just switch between the two

and is them pics of your engine bay? i know of no 1.25's with that cabling which i guess powers a forced induction thing i.e. fan or sumat i dunno lol, i thought that was only on larger models??? and yeh i just took the whole box of and clipped the cone onto it.... but if you have this wiring you can simply undo the jubilee clip, pop the cone next to the airbox and attach the hose... still sounds the same and you dont have to mess with the box :)

hope this is of help! if anyone wants i can try a vid to show the sound of the cone?

yeah i have heard they sound good just for a bit of induction noise, without going over the top, yes mate the info helps so im guessin for what i have i take the op off the airbox connect the cone to the induction hose and leave it and then switch between the two if i need to change it, cheers nico!! see im a bit of a newbie to modding my cars lol

Nico,

WHat size is and where did u purchase the jubilee?

Nico,

WHat size is and where did u purchase the jubilee?

i will have a nosey when i get in the car in abit and tell you what size it is... but it came with the cone in the box :) if not there a clip on the airbox as it is just try that if you can??

and have a look at the K&N panel/cone topic i put a vid on revvin if you want a idea sound wise... someone drove my car off on me last nite at a carpark (mate like lol) and the car sounds FIT with it on

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club