Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Only Took 3 Months

mikester

but i've finally fitted the new adjusters/springs and set up my gaz coilovers.

i know the ney sayers will moan about the ride height, but i love it and seemingly so does everyone i drive past!

Photo011.jpg

Photo014.jpg

got rear axle spacers and front strut brace to go on yet.

1st red one that's low low i hope :)

Not sure about how low it is, but you car and you're happy and thats what matters.

I have seen a white one sitting that low recently....lol looks epic mate. Let me know how the strut braces work.

• 3 weeks later...

Was never fussed on red until seeing this, luving the springs, cant wait 2 get my car on the 60 plate with the Eibach springs :)

Like the car, but it just looks a bit broken lowered!!

Each to their own of course.

Glad you have a red one with body kit, not enough of them!

Was never fussed on red until seeing this, luving the springs, cant wait 2 get my car on the 60 plate with the eibach springs smile.gif

yours won't look like that unless you spend ££ on coilovers.

the red is great, i was never a fan until i saw one in the metal

thanks btw :)

Yeh i know as it only lowers by 30mm just wanted the wheels to fit the arches a bit betta :)

wheel spacers are your friend :)

look on zippy racing

i haven't got it yet, it's on the list. in all honesty i'm having trouble finding one for the mk 7...

and i'm still waiting for my axle spacers which i bought almost a month ago now and still no sign of them. :(

i haven't got it yet, it's on the list. in all honesty i'm having trouble finding one for the mk 7...

and i'm still waiting for my axle spacers which i bought almost a month ago now and still no sign of them. :(

http://www.zsoc.com/forum/showthread.php?t=188430 zippy racing is the place to find it, talk to Paul according to the guy

• 1 month later...

unfortunately i've had a bad experience after buying my axle spacers from there. i won't be visiting their shop again..

unfortunately i've had a bad experience after buying my axle spacers from there. i won't be visiting their shop again..

more info needed, what happened

more info needed, what happened

I'll PM you dude.

Not right to filthy a companies reputation because of a single transaction. :)

I'm still on the fence about lowering on newer cars. However, in the flesh I think they look much more impressive, pictures don't seem to do it justice.

i've gotta say the only 'on the fence' or slightly negative views i've experienced on lowering the mk7 has come from this forum. wierd as it's a fiesta enthusiast forum, but then again that could be the reason... 'enthusiast' brushes very closely with anorak. so i guess anything that changes the appearance from stock will infuriate users on here.

only downside i've experienced is the loss of useability in terms of multstory car parks and the possibility of even more uneven tyre wear (which it suffered from anyway). i hate shopping anyway so no loss lol

I like it!! :D I perhaps think the rear end looks a little low, but overall looks great!

Do you ever get buggered over speed bumps and the like?

i've gotta say the only 'on the fence' or slightly negative views i've experienced on lowering the mk7 has come from this forum. wierd as it's a fiesta enthusiast forum, but then again that could be the reason... 'enthusiast' brushes very closely with anorak. so i guess anything that changes the appearance from stock will infuriate users on here.

:lol: I am in no way a Fiesta anorak! My comment wasn't meant to be a negative one, so apologies if it came across that way.

I like it!! biggrin.gif I perhaps think the rear end looks a little low, but overall looks great!

Do you ever get buggered over speed bumps and the like?

ahh its just the gradient of the drive. it took me a while to level out all 4 corners, but they're all at the same height.

and i try to avoid roads with speed humps on. i only use my car to commute, go to the misses' and go asda occasionally. no need to go over bumps in my life thanfully :)

laugh.gif I am in no way a Fiesta anorak! My comment wasn't meant to be a negative one, so apologies if it came across that way.

oh no, never meant it like that. simply meant.. the comments in this tread are the only ones that are not 100% positive. so yeah in the real world it may well be more to everyone's taste.

i never expected everyone to like it as there's always someone who pops up with 'wouldn't be able to do that my way as speed bumps would ruin it'...

but in any case, you only have to slow down a bit more for them. no biggie.

Dude your car screams win win win, maybe because its the same as mine but red but still!!!!lol

Got your pm, epic fail on someones part.

I to this day have still not caught the underside of my car....now i might have been lucky but its just a case of being careful.

Although an OAP, I think it looks great. Well done.

Please ensure you have notified your insurance company of the modification. Even adding non standard wheels to a car nullifies the insurance unless they are told.

Meanwhile, great effort, looks like a million dollars.

LOVE IT!!

Best bit about it is the ride hieght. I wish i had listened to friends when they told me to get coilovers not springs. Next spring if i have enough pennies, the Eibach's are comming off and some coilovers on :D

Keep up the great work.

On the whole speed bump issue, i like everyone else though what a pain it would be, my streets are covered in the things. But TBH, i dont have any problems atall aslong as you are careful.

Anymore plans?

Very nice car!

Just one quick question - how to you get the mirror covers off to de-tango them?

ballache mate, you'll have to tilt the glass all the way down to see the clips. it's properly hard.

Dude your car screams win win win, maybe because its the same as mine but red but still!!!!lol

Got your pm, epic fail on someones part.

I to this day have still not caught the underside of my car....now i might have been lucky but its just a case of being careful.

i have got the spacers, i'm just too lazy to put them on!

you and i must drive like grandpa's then

Although an OAP, I think it looks great. Well done.

Please ensure you have notified your insurance company of the modification. Even adding non standard wheels to a car nullifies the insurance unless they are told.

Meanwhile, great effort, looks like a million dollars.

wicked, thanks :D

every single mod is declared, right down to the LED's for the number plate. ;)

LOVE IT!!

Best bit about it is the ride hieght. I wish i had listened to friends when they told me to get coilovers not springs. Next spring if i have enough pennies, the Eibach's are comming off and some coilovers on biggrin.gif

Keep up the great work.

On the whole speed bump issue, i like everyone else though what a pain it would be, my streets are covered in the things. But TBH, i dont have any problems atall aslong as you are careful.

Anymore plans?

i'd recommend them to anyone. they really are poo hot but you do pay through the nose for them unfortunately.

i might be changing the wheels... unsure yet though. might be going gun metal grey..

Spacers could be interesting.......erm guess what....ran over a deer tonight only a small one and it had been hit by someone else, so no damage to front but caught the rear bumper and my towing eye cover have vanished!!!!!!New one needed.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club