Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2002 Focus With 1.6 Zetec Se Engine

SeanyCozzie24V

well this problem has just started tonight. i was driving along and then the car started chugging really badly and the battery and oil warning lights came on. the car started to cut out. can anyone shed light on this problem?? also i put £35 worth of petrol in it on friday and it has only done 190 miles??

• 3 weeks later...

well this problem has just started tonight. i was driving along and then the car started chugging really badly and the battery and oil warning lights came on. the car started to cut out. can anyone shed light on this problem?? also i put £35 worth of petrol in it on friday and it has only done 190 miles??

apart from making sure the oils fine have the battery tested is it a genuine ford silver calcium lead/calcium battery or is it a lead acid battery you can only uise silver calcium lead acid batteries fry and fail which is a possibility its hard to diagnose mate youre best doing the dash trick and see if any codes were stored on the dash but a diagnostic is what you need

sounds to me like an ignition coil failure.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club