Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can you duplicate an app icon on multiple home pages on Android 10?

Hi, I want to replicate an app icon on all my home screens on my new Android 10 phone (It's a simple power off/lock screen app). I don't want to use the actual physical on/off button. Is there a way to do this? I've googled but can't find anything relevant.

Would love to offer some help, but I've no idea. Do you not know any 10 year old's who will sort it out in a few seconds for you ? 🤣

Your best bet would be to contact the App Developer to see if they can help though I doubt if you can do what you want to do

The next best thing might be to enable double tap to lock/ wake up if that is possible on your phone or get an App that does that. It won't switch the phone off but will save most presses of the power button.

The other thing that might be useful is there may be something partially useful in the Google Accessibility Settings.

4 minutes ago, Tizer said:

Your best bet would be to contact the App Developer to see if they can help though I doubt if you can do what you want to do

The next best thing might be to enable double tap to lock/ wake up if that is possible on your phone or get an App that does that. It won't switch the phone off but will save most presses of the power button.

The other thing that might be useful is there may be something partially useful in the Google Accessibility Settings.

Thanks, contact with developer has remained silent, I expected no more as I wouldn't expect a 'specific' app solution, rather a generic solution you could have with any app. Have exhausted the Google Play store but have found nothing suitable. Not a big issue TBH, but was just wondering if I'd missed something relatively simple.