Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1992 Ford orion 1.8i ghia

Raydog

Hi can anybody help iam looking for a power steering rack for a 1992 ford orion 1.8i ghia  thank you 

Have you tried your local motor factors?

Can you try again ?

It seems to work OK for me, but then you can never be sure what microsoft can be up to 🤔

3 hours ago, unofix said:

Can you try again ?

It seems to work OK for me, but then you can never be sure what microsoft can be up to 🤔

Wouldn't worry about it - when I click, it opens a new tab, which closes in less than a second and reverts back. If it happened to all my links, I would accept something my end has gone AWOL, but it's only on this one. Like I say, just enjoy the weather and forget about it LOL

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I think eBay is your best bet. If you can get the part number off it that would make it easier but i know how difficult it can be to see it when the racks on the car. I needed a rack for a 1990 Audi and it took me 3 months as there are so many different types and the cars so old now but i phoned my nearest audi dealer gave them my reg and they gave me the exact part number which helped massively. They were really helpful to be fair.  If you phone your nearest Ford dealer im sure they will help. Good luck