Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Rear Wheel Bearings

ferretracer

as title sais, how is easy it to replace them as mine are starting to go, are there any online guides, ive got a haynes as well

as title sais, how is easy it to replace them as mine are starting to go, are there any online guides, ive got a haynes as well

I don't think it'll be a difficult job. I was changing the rear brake cylinders on the Wife's Fiesta the other day, which has drums at the rear, and it was just a case of undoing the large central nut, which came undone and contained the wheel bearings, which just fell out.

It should show you in your haynes manual! Though, it's usually as easy as pie to change bearings! It's one of the easiest jobs you can do on a car, besides changing spark plugs!

apart from the bearings should be 'pressed' into the hub,sometimes its easier to get secondhand hubs fitted than go to the trouble of getting a garage to press the bearings in for you.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club