Do Not Sell My Personal Information

focus st alloys from mk2 fl

mrmetallica

ive just purchased some st alloys from mk2 fl with out tyres they are 18" what is the other sizes  ? also i want to get some black wheel nuts what size should i look for ?

OE tyre size is 225/40/18.

Will need conventional nuts for Mk2.5, not the later global ones.  Some aftermarket nuts claim to be compatible with both types.  20x BLACK ALLOY WHEEL NUTS - FORD FOCUS MK1 MK2 MK3 MK4 ST RS M12x1.5 BOLT -20B | eBay

Image 4 - WHEEL NUT - FORD (M12x1.5) ALLOY BLACK TAPERED SEAT 19MM HEX BOLT LUG STUD [1B]

Don't forget you'll either need black locking nuts, or a set of 20 standards.  Otherwise the chrome/rusty OE locker will look a bit ridiculous.

Steering rack limiters are recommended to be fitted when upgrading to 18's.  You can just choose not to use full lock though.  (Might be easier said than done in London)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TomsFocus said:

OE tyre size is 225/40/18.

Will need conventional nuts for Mk2.5, not the later global ones.  Some aftermarket nuts claim to be compatible with both types.  20x BLACK ALLOY WHEEL NUTS - FORD FOCUS MK1 MK2 MK3 MK4 ST RS M12x1.5 BOLT -20B | eBay

Image 4 - WHEEL NUT - FORD (M12x1.5) ALLOY BLACK TAPERED SEAT 19MM HEX BOLT LUG STUD [1B]

Don't forget you'll either need black locking nuts, or a set of 20 standards.  Otherwise the chrome/rusty OE locker will look a bit ridiculous.

Steering rack limiters are recommended to be fitted when upgrading to 18's.  You can just choose not to use full lock though.  (Might be easier said than done in London)

thanks again tom

• Like 1