Do Not Sell My Personal Information

O/t Would You Buy A Ford Mustang??

blade

ok,today i got an offer to swap my 2005 VW passat 2.0 fsi for a 2006 Ford Mustang gt V8,the car looks good,no signs of damage,low mileage on it....

the only bad side to this car is that it guzzles a lot of fuel,but the sound and acceleration are just amazing

test drove the car today,and i couldnt get the smile off my face,huuge amount of torque,massive sound (drove it through a very narrow street,in 2nd gear at high revs,when i looked back there were at least 10 people out of their houses :D )

oh,and the car is like riding a mad horse on steroids,just crazy,on the one hand you can just cruise around and listen to the engine roar,and on the other you could drive around a bend sideways with a scary,breathtaking roooooaaaaaar :D

almost forgot,the other cars i am looking for are a brand new scirocco 2.0 tsi,or the new alfa romeo giulietta 1.4 turbo,or possibly the quadrifoglio verde giulietta with 235 bhp

or just buy a new focus rs :):)

Yeah the focus RS sounds good to me too, my neighbour has a 06 Mustang in canary yellow id much rather the focus RS possibly the antics of my neighbour putting me off the mustang but he wears a pair of Elvis shades every time he sits in it and just looks so wrong :o

Yeah the focus RS sounds good to me too, my neighbour has a 06 Mustang in canary yellow id much rather the focus RS possibly the antics of my neighbour putting me off the mustang but he wears a pair of Elvis shades every time he sits in it and just looks so wrong :o

damn,that is just wrong!!! :D was thinking about the focus rs,but the mustang is just sweet as heaven,all that power on rear wheels,that is something that the focus rs doesnt have ;)

am still going to wait for the Giulietta quadrifoglio verde,need to test drive it.....

my current ranking list:

1.ford mustang-just crazy as hell,and really comfortable for crusing around

2.scirroco 2.0 tsi-drives really good,high quality materials in cockpit,powerfull engine

3.focus rs- still havent done the test drive

4.giulietta QV 235 bhp-still not in sale here......

also a year old 135i is definatly worth a look

not a fan of the bmw 1 series,if i would go for bmw,i would go for 3 series coupe

I think you answered your own question!

If it brings a smile to your face then definitely worth further consideration in my book.

Of course, running it might not make you smile quite as much! :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club