Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Fiesta Mk7 Zetec S

Gussy82

Hi guys, havent been on here long that long, just puttung up a teaser of my new motor. Weathers been shocking over here so a full set of pic to follow. Just carried out a full detail on it yesterday, couldn't be more pleased hows its turned out. Comments welcome.

newcar004.jpg

Cars looking spot on mate, really liking the red! Colour is quite rare i think aswell!

why cant we get that colour here, that is awesome, love it

Thanks everyone, yeah love the colour, one of the main reason why i bought it. Colorado red really stands out when cleaned up, there was a few man hours went into getting the paint like that lol. No real plans as yet, seen the mountune carbon splitter on a thread on here so maybe purchase it if i get a better pic of it. Absolutely love the interior i went for the upgraded sports leather seats, enough just to make you want to drive it.

Thanks everyone, yeah love the colour, one of the main reason why i bought it. Colorado red i think its called, really stands out when cleaned up, there was a few man hours went into getting the paint like that lol. No real plans as yet, seen the mountune carbon splitter on a thread on here so maybe purchase it if i get a better pic of it. Absolutely love the interior i went for the upgraded sports leather seats, enough just to make you want to drive it.

black alloys and black s1600 decals and it will look the dogs !!! :)

The splitter does look good and will great with the red your car looks great nice detail

why cant we get that colour here, that is awesome, love it

You cant get colorado red on a Mk7 in scotland?!?!

and PLEASE dont ruin the car completely by painting the alloys

and PLEASE dont ruin the car completely by painting the alloys

+1

why cant we get that colour here

I haven't seen that many red MK7s to be honest, but didn't realise you can't get them in Scotland? You'd think they would be as available as the rest of the UK? I have seen a second-hand one in Kirkaldy before, but I'm not sure where the reg was from. Nearly bought it but it was £2,000 more than my black on and had more miles on it at the time.

Saw a normal zetec in the red, and liked it, think the shape of the car really makes that colour.

• 4 weeks later...

black alloys and black s1600 decals and it will look the dogs !!! :)

Thinking along those lines mates, seems to be getting mixed reviews which puts me off, a photoshop first then well see.

The splitter does look good and will great with the red your car looks great nice detail

Thanks chum, more pic below

Well done, looking excellent in red. B)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club