Do Not Sell My Personal Information

front heated seats switch diagram

28capridave

Hi, has anyone got a wiring schematic for the front heated seat switch (just the five wires 2 brown, 1 blk, 1 purple and 1 white/red) in a mk4 mondeo at all?

Many thanks Dave

Thats the one Ian, is there any chance you could either post the full pic on here or email it to me please.

Great many thanks Dave

• 9 months later...

Just got round to doing this conversion now and got all the wiring in apart from the white/red wire which is for the memory?? anyone know where this wires upto at all?

TIA dave

• 1 month later...

Did you figure this out at all Dave?

I'm trying to retrofit the switch (and seats) into a Mk4 with factory loom provisioning.

I've done the identification for the C60 seat looms back to the cabin loom and have been trying to identify how the central switch works based on the loom I have for it;

Pin1 - Black

Pin2 - Brown

Pin3 - Brown

Pin4 - Purple

Pin5 - N/C

Pin6 - White+Red

Before reading this thread, my guess had been that purple would be feed for the illumination, white+red for the ignition switched power feed and the 2 browns would be the reference signals for each seat. But this thread has blown that out of the water! 🙂

I can't understand how a per-seat signal from 2 independant buttons can be sent through a single output, especially given the green seat plugs also have a brown wire going into the seat module. I'm also struggling to understand what 'memory' would refer to 😕

Best of luck with it. I plan on writing up the install because it seems to crop up quite often

Darren

42 minutes ago, DGE said:

I'm trying to retrofit the switch (and seats) into a Mk4 with factory loom provisioning.

I have the Ford wiring schematics for the 2014 Mondeo if that would help. It may give you an idea of how Ford like to wire the seats.

Let me know if you want them and I'll upload them on to my Google drive.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, unofix said:

I have the Ford wiring schematics for the 2014 Mondeo if that would help. It may give you an idea of how Ford like to wire the seats.

Let me know if you want them and I'll upload them on to my Google drive.

Thanks so much, that'd be mega-helpful. I've been trying to find various schematics for a while without much luck

Thanks man, you're a lifesaver. I really appreciate it.

Out of curiosity, do you happen to have the schematics for the Mondeo prior to 2014? I think mine's on the cusp and some of the wiring colours have changed slightly...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club