Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Floor Mats For Focus Mk2

bottletree

Been looking around eBay at mats, but do any of you good folk know of a place selling good ones for my car type. price around £30.

Ta.

Try your local Ford dealer, I got a set of mats for 20 quid. Genuine ones that fit perfectly.

Been looking around ebay at mats, but do any of you good folk know of a place selling good ones for my car type. price around £30.

Ta.

Nice Set of Mountune one's perhaps link

• 1 year later...

Bumping this old thread as I have a similar question.

Have a 2008 Focus and looking for cheap, reasonable mats.

Any recommendations? Generic ones from Argos or Halfords any good? Any bargains on eBay?

I'll probably try Ford dealer, but not holding my breath.

I bought some mats this week from a Ford dealer.

They actually seemed a reasonable price compared to Halfords and others; £28 for front and rear rubber mats.

Also, my car came with two plastic arms/clips which securely hold the driver's mat in place. The generic mats in Halfords and other places don't have holes in the driver's mat for these clips. I've seen them on amazon and eBay; but I prefer to see what I'm buying.

Get them from the dealer - custom fit with fasteners for a similar price to the "universal, fits nothing" tat in Halfords.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club