Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would I Have To Tell

fiesta_lad

they are extremely chavy :o . don't ruin your car with those !

:lol: I was waiting for someone to say that :lol::lol: i had them on my mk1 clio looked ok like.

You should tell your insurance company about anything that changes the look or performance of your car from standard. You dont want to give them a reason not to pay out!

Yes you should tell your insurance company and I think you would need to inform the style police too. :unsure:

I would not tell anyone i had fitted them to my car, it would be too embarrassing

For some reason on an internet forum, people say whatever they want, however offensive. If we were all sitting in a room together it would be entirely different, probably partly due to respect for others and common decency and partly for fear of getting your !Removed! kicked I reckon.

I'm not saying that anything in this thread particularly applies to the above comment, but there does seem to be a lot of this going on at the moment.

• Like 1

For some reason on an internet forum, people say whatever they want, however offensive. If we were all sitting in a room together it would be entirely different, probably partly due to respect for others and common decency and partly for fear of getting your !Removed! kicked I reckon.

I'm not saying that anything in this thread particularly applies to the above comment, but there does seem to be a lot of this going on at the moment.

I agree with you there i mean if i was sat in a room and someone that i don't know said what mr kipling said to me i would have to punch yeh lights out. the end of the day i dont know him he does know me. and i have noicted lately people post a commet and theres always a few idiots that insults yeh and i bet half of these people would say what they say on here to your face.

• Like 1

They must also come supplied with 2 England flags to attach to your car? Bling Bling Bling Chav Chav Chav :lol::lol::lol:

They must also come supplied with 2 England flags to attach to your car? Bling Bling Bling Chav Chav Chav :lol::lol::lol:

I knew you wouldnt be far.

Come on guys b nice! I noticed the item has now been sold, did u get them in the end fiesta lad?

I personally don't like them but its your car and up 2 u how u dress it!

I agree with the above comments about how bad they look etc, however its his own car so if he wants to have them, then let him make up his own mind about it. As for your topic question, yes you would have to tell the insurance company.

As with Mark and Andrew above, can we please not let this turn into another of those bickering threads. If he wants to put them on his car, then so be it. No need to take the &#33;Removed&#33;, is there <_<

Come on guys b nice! I noticed the item has now been sold, did u get them in the end fiesta lad?

I personally don't like them but its your car and up 2 u how u dress it!

Thank you amie did'nt get the lights in the end got outbided the last minuite.

As with Mark and Andrew above, can we please not let this turn into another of those bickering threads. If he wants to put them on his car, then so be it. No need to take the &#33;Removed&#33;, is there <_<

Thank you aph1101.

:lol: at the picture! But come on guys, lets not start a slagging off match between members. Its not a very good look for the club :(

But come on guys, lets not start a slagging off match between members. Its not a very good look for the club :(

Agreed! It's getting a bit silly. It won't be long before the mods start getting their editing/warning sticks out :D

:lol: at the picture! But come on guys, lets not start a slagging off match between members. Its not a very good look for the club :(

Everything i post on here i always get one or more idiot takeing the mick why?.

Everything i post on here i always get one or more idiot takeing the mick why?.

That i can't answer, maybe its something you should ask the people who pick on your posts? If your not happy with some people, tell one of the mods who will look into it for you.

Agreed! It's getting a bit silly. It won't be long before the mods start getting their editing/warning sticks out :D

Well lets hope they do because this is getting silly and stupid.

That i can't answer, maybe its something you should ask the people who pick on your posts? If your not happy with some people, tell one of the mods who will look into it for you.

Thats something ive started to do ive already reported one comment to the mods.

Best thing for you to do i'd say is this, Don't reply to somebody who picks on you like igglepiggle has. He only wants your raction to his posts. If you ignore, he will stop.

Save yourself 99p and just have tw*t tattoed on your forehead.

lets quit the insults dude

Oh dear, this is why one of the reasons I stopped posting on Toyota Owners Club. A few people who have to insult someone or other. Please tell me it's a car forum first and foremost! :blink:

Anyway, I've always thought those lights look best on a Lexus but each to their own and I'd fight for your right to put them on your car if you wanted to. It's not like those having a go are giving you the money for them, right? ;)

To answer your question, as some have already said, yes, you should inform your insurance company as you don't want any future claim (heaven forbid!) nullified by not telling them beforehand. If you check your policy it'll state this somewhere. They're more bothered about performance mods (engine, wheels, suspension) as these could affect the car's safety. So could your lights, they could argue but they should be fine about it as long as they're legal and correctly connected. They do like to be told though.

I added some new alloys to a previous car and phoned my insurance company. They logged the info and that was that. No increase in premium as it was a 'cosmetic' mod.

Worth a short phone call to avoid any grief, I'd say. :)

Oh dear, this is why one of the reasons I stopped posting on Toyota Owners Club. A few people who have to insult someone or other. Please tell me it's a car forum first and foremost! :blink:

Anyway, I've always thought those lights look best on a Lexus but each to their own and I'd fight for your right to put them on your car if you wanted to. It's not like those having a go are giving you the money for them, right? ;)

To answer your question, as some have already said, yes, you should inform your insurance company as you don't want any future claim (heaven forbid!) nullified by not telling them beforehand. If you check your policy it'll state this somewhere. They're more bothered about performance mods (engine, wheels, suspension) as these could affect the car's safety. So could your lights, they could argue but they should be fine about it as long as they're legal and correctly connected. They do like to be told though.

I added some new alloys to a previous car and phoned my insurance company. They logged the info and that was that. No increase in premium as it was a 'cosmetic' mod.

Worth a short phone call to avoid any grief, I'd say. :)

I did'nt win them in the end got outbided the last minitue but iam not going to bother now not because of peoples rude comments just because i can't be arsed. :D