Do Not Sell My Personal Information

center wheel cap issue

froggy8

hi guys

was trying not to make another post but i have been searching eBay and google for some wheel center caps for few days now but i cant find any at all. was hoping someone will know where i can get them please.

i have measured the inner diameter and its 60cm so im guessing the outer diameter would be roughly 62-64mm?

all i can seem to find is front 60mm and back is either 54mm or 56mm but that is too small.

many thanks again guys

There are several different types of original Ford center caps. To determine which center caps you need it is important to know the exact type of wheels that you have.

• Like 2

many thanks guys

i have asked the mod to delete this post as i made a mistake. 

i have been measuring the inside hole when i should have been measuring my old wheel cap. i have now took that out and will be doing a proper measurement of the front and back. then i should be bale find out, just got to try find my calipers, seem to have misplaced it somewhere.

• Like 1

i hope you dont mind me hijacking the thread.

i bought some mk2,5 st wheels they came with black ctr caps but they are loose ive got some i bought not for the st wheels in blue they fit nice and tight

is there a reason the 2 are different sizes ?

I bought a set of aftermarkets that were loose & rattly so might just be low quality.  There is more than one genuine size that look very similar as well though.

• 6 months later...

hi guys,

after much researching, i have found out my wheels isnt a normal center cap, hard to explain but these are my wheels:

received-753298849033500.jpg

i need to find a center cap that covers the wheel nuts too, that is what i think.

many thanks

have bookmarked it now.

27 minutes ago, unofix said:

They are available on eBay, many of them used for about £17 each or you can get them brand new from Ford for £20.65 each

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2047675.m570.l1313&_nkw=393789473979&_sacat=0

thank you very much

saves me searching for them 🙂 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, unofix said:

They are available on eBay, many of them used for about £17 each or you can get them brand new from Ford for £20.65 each...

Crikey, £80 for a set of centers, you can get a really decent set of wheel trims for that amount LOL

31 minutes ago, ScaniaPBman said:

They aren't the correct ones for the OP's wheel.  They need ones which cover the nuts as well.

Also, you can delete everything after the eBay number and the link will still work fine. :smile: 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/155113661313

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club