Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My White Fiesta Zetec S- Pictures

Jason Tierney

Went to the coast last weekend and took few piccys of my car. Also got a picture my friend took on the move of my car, can see how good the white LED number plate lights are.

Enjoy

Jay

2010-07-11161146.jpg

2010-07-11161634.jpg

2010-07-11161552.jpg

2010-07-11161122.jpg

2010-07-11161110.jpg

2010-07-11160952.jpg

11072010066.jpg

Very nice indeed. I love the Fiesta in white. Just as well as I've got one on order! :D

have you got link where you got the led numbr plat lights mate? they look spot on!

have you got link where you got the led numbr plat lights mate? they look spot on!

Rbj, how come youve quoted me? :-S

I wanted to ask the same question!!

I have changed mine to LEDs but they seem really directional. And any bulbs i find are just really weak, so waswondering where he got his bulbs

the S badge on your front grill looks awesome. Any idea where i could get one of those?

I wanted to ask the same question!!

I have changed mine to LEDs but they seem really directional. And any bulbs i find are just really weak, so waswondering where he got his bulbs

I see, no worries pal!

the S badge on your front grill looks awesome. Any idea where i could get one of those?

A Ford parts department?

A Ford parts department?

Im not the most experienced with cars but would it be a clip on badge or the same one as on the back of the car?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,sorry I havnt answered your questions :) Been in ireland will have to update thread with new pics at some point.

LED number plate lights, search for a wardenjp on eBay he has two user names, same stuff and person(il grab a link for you at some point too) takes a while to ship but all work very well, all kinds of colours, I have UV blue in my courtesy light and footwells. Looks great. Last few weeks one of the LED on the back of the car has been flickering so will have to get a new one but ive had them over 2 years and the've been in and out of two cars plenty of times.

The LEDs I went for are called 5 SMD directional ones i think. basically have one pointing out/up and four pointing around so it lights all the space up.

S badge was ebayed for about a tenner, self-adhesive peel n stick.

Think thats it.

Love my car 5200 miles since 19th April 2010

Jay