Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Petrol

classylady

help im only getting 95 miles for 20 pounds worth of unleaded can anyone tell me if this is right x

well it depends on the size of engine the mileage of the car etc etc and the price you pay for fuel the type of dreiving you do ie town driving lots of stop and start or mainly motorway driving on average most focuses will do 27mpg all town driving mixed driving 32mpg assuming youre fuel is £1.14p per litre youre mpg would be 24mpg if its £1.20 then youre mpg is 25 which i would say is a bit low however it depends on many factors ie driving with aircon on short journeys etc

well it depends on the size of engine the mileage of the car etc etc and the price you pay for fuel the type of dreiving you do ie town driving lots of stop and start or mainly motorway driving on average most focuses will do 27mpg all town driving mixed driving 32mpg assuming youre fuel is £1.14p per litre youre mpg would be 24mpg if its £1.20 then youre mpg is 25 which i would say is a bit low however it depends on many factors ie driving with aircon on short journeys etc

Hi,

I have a 1.6l focus. I've only had it a few weeks so I'm still sort of testing the mileage. So far I have mainly drove around town to work on weekdays and I did a few miles of motorway driving last weekend. So far I've done over 100 miles on my £20 of fuel and its still gong strong. .

zev

Hi,

I have a 1.6l focus. I've only had it a few weeks so I'm still sort of testing the mileage. So far I have mainly drove around town to work on weekdays and I did a few miles of motorway driving last weekend. So far I've done over 100 miles on my £20 of fuel and its still gong strong. .

zev

thats roughly around 27mpg which is average see how far you get in total

I normally get around 100-115 miles out of £20 (18 litres) of fuel, No air-con, Windows occasionally open. This tends to drop to 90-100 miles from the same amount in the winter due to having heaters/wipers etc on all the time. Not sure whether this is above or below average

I normally get around 100-115 miles out of £20 (18 litres) of fuel, No air-con, Windows occasionally open. This tends to drop to 90-100 miles from the same amount in the winter due to having heaters/wipers etc on all the time. Not sure whether this is above or below average

if you paid around 1.16 per litre at 115 miles thats 30mpg i tend to put 15 quid in and ill get 80-90 miles from it before i fill up though the car is not on the red light at this point i usually get between 32mpg and 35 depending

thats roughly around 27mpg which is average see how far you get in total

Hi,

I got about 120 miles for my £20 of fuel at £1.15 litre .So I,ve done quite well I think.

zev

Hi,

I got about 120 miles for my £20 of fuel at £1.15 litre .So I,ve done quite well I think.

zev

31mpg is pretty good thats pretty much average depending on wether its town or motorway

31mpg is pretty good thats pretty much average depending on wether its town or motorway

Thats mixed but mainly town , And its not quite used up the £20 I put in. Cant really get an accurate mileage but near enough.I am quite a carful driver not like some of my friends where their foot is constantly on the brake .

zev

Thats mixed but mainly town , And its not quite used up the £20 I put in. Cant really get an accurate mileage but near enough.I am quite a carful driver not like some of my friends where their foot is constantly on the brake .

zev

its still reasonable mpg and nowt to worry about but to the original poster more info is needed to determine if its yioure driving style or a genuine issue what type of driving do you do town/motorway or both?

do you do mainly short trips?

automatic or manual gears?

miloeage/engine size and year of the car

I have a 1.6 zetec and tend to get 430 miles from a full tank which is about £60 so £20 will get me 140 miles give or take.

Edit : This is with 2 people in the car and air con on , not long distance, just every day use.

I got about 650 miles on a recent tour, cost £160 in fuel & £120 in cheap oil!!

2.4 Pinto on 45's with a blown crank oil seal...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club