Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Driver Of Fiesta 1.25 Zetec

Millzy

just saying hi to everyone really trying to settle in, in the past month i have passed my driving test and have bought a fiesta mk4 1.25 zetec. Ive done some work on her already including a new exhaust from manifold back, a n/s/r light cluster (as The original was cracked), coilpack, both ront lower arm bushes. But i still am not finished i believe that the o/s/r suspension mount is worn as a clonking noise is heard when driving and especially over bumps, i was thought to have cured a misfire by installing the coilpack, but recently has come back, and my rear window wiper is intermittently not working, i beleive it may have somthing to do with some contact points in the boot ? but im not really sure if that the problem

I Will post some pictures here soon

any help would be greatly apreciatted

Welcome to Ford-Owners-Club! A fellow MK4 owner! :) Yes, the rear wiper issue is common with MK4's. Mine has the same problem. The solution is usually to just slam the boot shut and it will work again. Works for me :lol: Poor boot hinges! Actually, it's probably not your suspension mount that is clunking, it will probably be the anti-roll bar link. My Fiesta has the same problem. Hope you settle in well! And remember, the 1.25 engines are bullet proof, but that doesn't mean they can cope with sludgy oil, so 7,000 mile oil changes is the way to go! If you have no history with the car, go ahead and just give it an oil change now! :)

thx for the tips jmurray, forgot to tell you that i have had an oil change in the last month, including fuel filter, air filter, oil Filter, literally just service bits, oh and a pollen/odour filter fitted, so im alrite atm

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club