Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is the mk2.5 focus estate quite scarce

Michael9

As I'm finding it very hard getting parts for it especially back bumper, tailgate ect

Heaps of them here in Norway, very popular family car. 

Well I guess after 60 views and nothing apart from you and in Norway.... I'll take it as yes they are ie scarce..

Now nearly 90 and will probably go over the 100 and still nothing apart from you. I think I should have got a hatch. 

This may or may not help.

There is a website  howmanyleft.co.uk which may have an answer for you.

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?page=1&q=ford+focus

In the few minutes that I have looked, I could not find a separate figure for estates or indeed saloons but it should be in there somewhere if you persevere.

ScaniaPBman.

Howmanyleft isn't a great site tbh.  It relies too heavily on dealerships registering cars properly...which they often don't!!  Means you end up with some identical cars registered under different specs and vice versa.

I don't think the Mk2.5 estates are scarce, I still see plenty of them where I live.  They tend to be base spec workhorses though, meaning they do high mileage and take a lot of wear, so aren't worth breaking for parts, just end up crushed when they reach end of life.

Also have to remember the Volvo V50 used the same underpinnings as the Mk2 estate...and they were much better looking and better specced.  There are twice as many 2008-2011 V50s on Autotrader than there are 2008-2011 Focus estates right now.

• Like 1

As you say Tom that site is crap and seems to work the way you say. 

I guess you're way what you say about them ie a workhorse that's why most folk get them therefore virtually non are broken in breakers ect, makes sence. 

As I say I walkouts have went for the hatch or a V50. I think as I said before, I simply went for this because of the cheap tax (30 quid) and basically just to use. 

I didn't realise thought it was so hard to get parts especially at the back as I say. 

• Like 1

Re the comment that there’s not many for sale on auto trader , that might be that all owners are so happy with them  that they don’t want to sell them. 

That and breakers ie hardly any so god knows what happens when you need stuff at the back ie bumpers tailgate ect. Maybe need to be Mr Turpin.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club