Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Fiesta

pikestones

My dealer advised me that the leather interior option I was considering has gone up from £600 to £700, apparently Ford now offer heated seats as standard on the leather option.

Yea but they had LOADS of Euro Fiestas in the US runnnig up to its laucnh which is about when that was revealed when they where touring them about.

Also theirs no way they could have the power of an engine in the Fiesta that would require an Intercooler...it simple wouldnt be able to handle that amount in such a small chassis and being so light.

They only had 5 door euro spec fiestas being driven as promotional cars. That's what makes it appear a genuine ford test mule IMO and not a tuners effort, and I doubt any of the US tuners would bother importing a car over from Europe to modify. Ford were probably trying to test it on the roads away from the UK etc where it probably would have attracted alot of attention, with the UK being the top hot hatch market.

And of course they could fit an engine in the fiesta which requires an intercooler, the corsa vxr has one and that's 1.6 turbo like the fiesta st is rumoured to be.

you can buy the ST diffusers aftermarket for the ZS. the purple fiesta is just a zetec S, ive seen it on a parts website.

you can buy the ST diffusers aftermarket for the ZS. the purple fiesta is just a zetec S, ive seen it on a parts website.

ok,but what about the rear disc brakes (because you cant fit the mk6 ones) and the intercooler?? there is no web site that offers that parts.....i have also seen similar aftermarket diffusers for the fiesta,but this one has some little differences than the aftermarket ones....

if you were thinking about this:

fiesta_mk7_stofflerhd.jpg

the only similarity between this car,and the one caught on nurburgring is the colour ;)

hey guys just to keep you updated,it has been announced that the fiesta is getting a facelift in 2011,and should look like this:

FordFiesta520.jpg

to me,it just looks ugly,really hate that led stripes and new foglight surrounds....anyways,the other changes include better quality materials,and some other minor changes

but here is the most important news: WE ARE FINALLY GETTING THE BRAND NEW FIESTA ST!!! B) no pictures yet,but the engine has been confirmed, 1.6 ecoboost developing 170-180 bhp :)

other new engines are announced: 1.0 ecoboost with 90 and 100 bhp, and 1.6 ecoboost with 150 bhp

news provided by auto motor und sport (the most accurate car magazine in germany)

Following on from blades post above I have seen the following comments.

Ford’s European division is planing to launch an offensive in the B segment of the market, in an effort to grab a bigger slice of the market share pie.

In the next two years, the automotive producer will offer a facelift for the Fiesta model, which has been well-received by both the public and the media. In addition to that, the company will unveil a compact MPV, which will use the B-Max name.

The Ford Fiesta’s refresh is expected to come in 2012, with the modifications targeting both the aesthetic and the technical sides. The Fiesta is expected to come with a set of styling changes that are similar to those brought by the facelift of the S-Max model. One special feature will be the addition of LED daytime running lights, which are expected to be positioned just above the fog lamps.

The changes under the bonnet will bring new Ecoboost downsized engines. At the entry level of the range we’ll find a 90 hp three-cylinder unit, while at the other end of the scale Ford will offer a 1.6 liter turbocharged unit developing 180 hp. The latter will be the fitted in the ST hot hatch version.

As for the B-Max MPV, this is expected to make its debut at next year’s Geneva Auto Show (March). The vehicle will replace the Fusion model. It will share its platform and powerplants with the Fiesta and will have a length of around 4 meters. The vehicle will be produced at the company’s Craiova plant in Romania.

Dave

Was about to say.."right...im gonna start saving for the ST for when it arrives"....but honestly...those DRLS are killing me.

yeah,they are so ugly,dont know why dont they just but them below the headlights? it would look so much better....but it is an easy fix,just take them out,repair the hole and repaint the bumper,and put DRLS below the headlights :D

will probably wait till next year,and change my passat for either the fiesta ST or vw scirocco 2.0 tsi

That's the laziest facelift I've ever seen, be very surprised if it actually looks like that come the launch of the mk7.5. Hopefully good news about the ST though, 170-180bhp sounds about right to me.

Isnt that just the US styled front, with thr fog surrounds blacked out....and whats with teh weird angle on teh lower grill?

Isnt that just the US styled front, with thr fog surrounds blacked out....and whats with teh weird angle on teh lower grill?

Its a composite of several vehicles - the DRLs look like the latest S-Max and the fogs look familiar as well. Typical car mag photoshop job.

I would imagine that the face lift will have totally new bumpers and maybe even the odd new panel to freshen things up.

Hi, i hve ordered a new titanium for the 1st of september, the dealer said hes got a car for me from the holding company. Will this have the new kit or what are the chances its been sat in a car park for months? When i go my mark 6.5 on the 5th of march 08 it had been built in october 2007. im not keen to get another new car that has been in holding so long, i signed for the car on friday the 13th but im regretting not asking a few more questions now. i have a vin number for the car, so thats the one im getting. thanks for your help.

Hi, i hve ordered a new titanium for the 1st of september, the dealer said hes got a car for me from the holding company. Will this have the new kit or what are the chances its been sat in a car park for months? When i go my mark 6.5 on the 5th of march 08 it had been built in october 2007. im not keen to get another new car that has been in holding so long, i signed for the car on friday the 13th but im regretting not asking a few more questions now. i have a vin number for the car, so thats the one im getting. thanks for your help.

Most titaniums are quite fresh stock,the ones in the compounds are mainly zetecs.

As you are in Liverpool have you driven past the Ford railhead by speke retail park recently,I estimated about 4000 "new" cars (mainly focus and fiesta)in there a couple of weeks ago.

Dave

As you have your Vin no, If you go to the ford Etis site,register and put in your vin, you maybe able to see the build date of the vehicle.............

sorry i only have partial vin, just the bit with wp in think ive only got 7 of the charachters, its just the chassis number bit on the order form. yes been past the hold in speke, it the dealership across the road from there that i get my cars, its only about 10mins from my house, when i was going past yesterday they were delivering more cars into the hold, most seem like fiestas at a quick glance driving past,makes sense that mainly zetec as there the most popular model. thanks for the info

If he said he getting it from the compound I.e VHC I would say its about a 80% chance its the out going spec with standard headunit etc

the facelift will have to have DLR because ALL new cars built from 2012 have to have them fitted as standard :(

Thanks for the help fellas, i contacted the dealer today and the titanium i was getting was built in june and was a stock car, they have now changed this for me to a car built last week with the sony system. with a very small adjustment in the price.

hey guys just to keep you updated,it has been announced that the fiesta is getting a facelift in 2011,and should look like this:

FordFiesta520.jpg

Have you got any other links to that picture, it's not working anymore.

Also does anyone know if the S1600 is likely to have the Sony stereo? I've got mine on order for 1st September.

the site is under repair so i cant re-post the picture....there is nothing much to see,they just put DRL-s like on the new mondeo,and differnet foglight surrounds....

unfortunately,there are no pictures of the new fiesta ST yet,but at least they have confirmed what type of engine they are going to put in the little fezzi

Here's a pic of DRL's for the current Fiesta from the accessories brochure. Any ideas on cost?

fiestadrl.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does anyone have any links to decent photo's of the new colours for the 2011 Fiesta. Inparticular the Dark mica stone. All I have found so far is the rendering on the Fiesta Van site.