Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 Fiesta

pikestones

Ford have announced all Fiestas built from 01/08/2010 will be classed as Fiesta 2011

Not sure at the moment what the differences from the current 2010.6 version will be.

There doesnt seem to be any significant changes up to zetec level,but the titanium and Zetec s have been re alligned price wise to allow for added value.

New factory fit optional extras to be launched as well.

Dave

• Like 1

Hi dave plz keep us informed :)

Jamie

There is no difference at all in the car but from Aug 1st Blue Tag priceing roles out across all the remaining Ford cars (Mondeo, s-max and galaxy already on blue Tag) they have to alter some thing to be able to change pricing so the large cars had new engines introduced but nothing is getting added on the rest just model years changing. The discounts for blue Tag were given to us for the 1st Aug during this week.

Sounds good! Though I will miss the ole "Mark" classes :(

Ford have announced all Fiestas built from 01/08/2010 will be classed as Fiesta 2011

Not sure at the moment what the differences from the current 2010.6 version will be.

There doesnt seem to be any significant changes up to zetec level,but the titanium and Zetec s have been re alligned price wise to allow for added value.

Dave

Hi Dave

Just over a week ago, I ordered a new Fiesta 1.25 Zetec for delivery in September on a "60" plate and your info above makes for very interesting reading and I have a few questions which I hope that you, or anyone else can answer for me please?

Q: I told my dealer that I wanted the very latest Fiesta specification and they told me that my Fiesta would be a 2010.5 model, and now you mentioned 'the current 2010.6 version'. Do you know when the 2010.5 version was current - from when until when?

Q: I reckon that as I only placed my order just over a week ago, my Fiesta should at least be a 2010.6 version, especially if there are any changes between the 2010.5 and .6 versions?

Q: With regard to the current 2010.6 version, on what date did that become the current version?

Q: Are there any differences between the 2010.5 and 2010.6 versions?

Q: According to adzmcp, "Blue Tag Pricing" roles out from 1st August, does that mean that the deal we have got now for our Fiesta, may well be cheaper from then?

If there was going to be any changes to the Fiesta Zetec built after 1st August 2010, especially significant changes, then I would not mind waiting until August 1st onwards.

Although I've put a deposit down, I've not signed the sales contract yet and, I very much doubt if the car has been ordered yet, so I think it's time to call my dealer about this.

Also read the response from adzmcp and it seems that this member may well work for a Ford Dealer and, if so, a response from him would be appreciated.

Dave_M

We are ordering 60 plates already and doing the deals as blue Tag pricing deal as we have all the info. Ford seem to be holding back the gate release dates meaning they want all new orders blue Tag priced. Also please don't think just because the prices are going down then your not getting a good deal because we have worked out that a Fiesta bought and registered this month on current pricing when using discounts are actually upto £200 cheaper than next month deal yes they have reduced prices and also reduced discouts drastically. Also 5 door fiestas will be £600 more expensive than 3 door rather than the £300 at the moment. If you have ordered a 60plate and dealer used this months prices and discounts then you have got a good deal and the dealer will lose out on money

Also there is no difference in the car specs. The Sony radio was launched this month along with the new options for the cars and things like flip keys standard across range been out a while too now. Also model years go 2010 - 2010.25 - 2010.50 - 2010.75 it works in quarters like the dealers do so it will change with the time ford change it. This does not mean there is a .75 every year only if ford change something in that time period if that makes sence lol

sorry for any mis understanding with my reference to 2010.5 and 2010.6

they are the same

I was refering to cars built from month 6 ie (june)

fords 0.5 refers to cars built in the second half of the year ie (june)

Dave

The Fiesta Titanium i ordered a week ago has been given a build date of 27th August so i'm guessing your's will be a "2011" model aswell Dave_M. As i said in the PM i sent to you, buy this month as the discounts will be higher before the price cuts

The Fiesta Titanium i ordered a week ago has been given a build date of 27th August so i'm guessing your's will be a "2011" model aswell Dave_M. As i said in the PM i sent to you, buy this month as the discounts will be higher before the price cuts

Hi Mark

Thanks for your response. :)

See your PM's.

Dave_M

Dave

Hi pikestones

Do you have a link for this Ford announcement?

Dave

Hi pikestones

Do you have a link for this Ford announcement?

Dave

Dont have a public link sorry,

dave

i believe there are 2 extra options:

Rear view camera in mirror

and the sony stereo

standard on titanium i think and options on zetec/s

correct me if im wrong.

Matt

Still no sign of an ST? :(

Love my diesel for the economy, but would love to upgrade to something better that would make it worth changing my car.

I'm as surprised as you are. Well, not in a business sense, Ford still gets the money from those holding out by buying zetec s's. Personally i'd sod the St for a MK4.....

• 3 weeks later...

i believe there are 2 extra options:

Rear view camera in mirror

and the sony stereo

standard on titanium i think and options on zetec/s

correct me if im wrong.

Matt

Hi Mat, I know this reply may be a little late for your answer, but I can confirm from my deslership that the stereo on the Titanium will be a Sony from August onwards as standard, the rear view camera in mirror is part of the rear parking assist and is an option costing £450, I know as I ordered one with my own.

Love my diesel for the economy, but would love to upgrade to something better that would make it worth changing my car.

it has been said that the new fiesta st will be announced at geneva auto show in 2011. or 2012. cant remember exactly

Did you read that from autoexpress ?

According to Autoexpress Ford will be Reinventing the Wheel and Starting Production on the newest Ford available the Model T

Jamie

no m8,i know that autoexpress is full of crap....i believe i have read it in auto bild,a german car magazine,and they are preety accurate,the text was connected to this picture:

view-shots-ford-fiesta-ecoboost-5.jpg

dont know,but seems that should be it,you can see the intercooler,and on the other photos it is clear that this car has rear disc brakes,adn not even the zs has them,so i dont believe it is just some bloke trying to tune up his fezzi

also,it is a euro style fiesta spotted in USA,so.....

looking good.

Could very well be genuine

Jamie

no m8,i know that autoexpress is full of crap....i believe i have read it in auto bild,a german car magazine,and they are preety accurate,the text was connected to this picture:

view-shots-ford-fiesta-ecoboost-5.jpg

dont know,but seems that should be it,you can see the intercooler,and on the other photos it is clear that this car has rear disc brakes,adn not even the zs has them,so i dont believe it is just some bloke trying to tune up his fezzi

also,it is a euro style fiesta spotted in USA,so.....

Yea but they had LOADS of Euro Fiestas in the US runnnig up to its laucnh which is about when that was revealed when they where touring them about.

Also theirs no way they could have the power of an engine in the Fiesta that would require an Intercooler...it simple wouldnt be able to handle that amount in such a small chassis and being so light.

it could just be in the test version,also what about the rear disc brakes?? from what i know,not even the fiesta mk7 zs has rear disc brakes,and i found out that you could not fit rear disc brakes from the mk6 fezzi....

that car is a real mystery,no one can give possitive infos about that photo,i really hope it is the next fezzi st,if it comes out it can well be the second fezzi in my garage ;)

update,the same car was spotted in germany on nurburgring,i dont think it is just coincidence,so there is definatelly something cooking up

new pic of the car:

ford%20fiesta%20st%201.jpg

Also theirs no way they could have the power of an engine in the Fiesta that would require an Intercooler...it simple wouldnt be able to handle that amount in such a small chassis and being so light.

The 1.6 Tdci has an intercooler ... see on the left side :

2ev52zl.jpg

The 1.6 Tdci has an intercooler ... see on the left side :

Most modern diesels do...theirs a difference n the short stack one they have a a full walled one on a 2ltr Petrol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club