Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3 update problems

AndyP1957

The Ford official download .zip file is: 23,236,234 kB  (or 23.23 Gb)

On 10/21/2022 at 11:24 AM, SgtAWilson said:

On a 2020 (70) plate Focus, using official Ford update - my software build is:  Sync 3.4 - 22110_product  and maps: F11

Just checked mine, put the VIN into the Ford sync and says I'm up to date on F9 maps 🤣 

• Haha 1

Same here, I just checked mine as too. I didn't do the last update that was offered a month or so ago which would have allowed me to upgrade to F11 maps as well.

Maybe Ford have pulled the update for the meantime because some people were having problems. That has happened before.

14 minutes ago, Tizer said:

Same here, I just checked mine as too. I didn't do the last update that was offered a month or so ago which would have allowed me to upgrade to F11 maps as well.

Maybe Ford have pulled the update for the meantime because some people were having problems. That has happened before.

I've simply just not bothered tbh. Faffed about with the first update when I got the car 3yrs ago. It's not very often I use the sat nav at all. 

• Like 1

Just DL'd the sync update and instructions, (don't have sat nav in the car, so no need to update that) will give it a go at the weekend.....  👍

Last sync update I did was in 2019, which went ok, so fingers crossed for this one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club