Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Painter/paint Shop Required Nwest Area

89rallye

Firstly i'm not sure if this is in the right place so appologies to mods if its not :unsure:

To try and cut a long story short after a prang I am after getting the front end of my Mondeo sprayed and whilst i'm at it the rear bumper as this has some scratches and a scuff.

I was recommended a place by a guy who does some welding work for us, I took the bits up to a recommened paint shop in Oldham Friday because I was told the guy is good, quick and cheap plus it would be mates rates.. winner! :P

Got there he doesnt have a spray booth in fact his premises were smaller than my garage at home! but I though give the guy a go.. he told me it would be £100 in materials, yep agree with that and that it would take 2 days to do agree with that all for £500! , dont agree with that! :ph34r:

I dont know if i'm just getting old and prices have crept up or the guy just didnt want the work, I know £500 isnt over the top expensive or cheap but bare in mind all the bits are off the car and completely stripped (ie bare bumpers with no plastic etc) so its just a case of prepping and spraying.

Anyway thats my moan over, just wondered if anyone could recommend a place preferably Merseyside area.

My poor car just needs painting and its back on the road B)

DSCN2446.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club