Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 2010 Focus Tdci Duratorq P0237 fault code

GStrachan

Hi Guys, looking for a a bit of advice on fault code P0237.

It’s telling me the turbo boost sensor A circuit is low so assuming the sensor is goosed 🤞🏻 but does anyone know where the hell it actually is?!

I also noticed a slight puffing noise coming from one of the injectors which was the injector seal, just waiting for a cutting tool to come as the seat looks a bit pitted so will get that cleaned up before refitting.

Anyway, any help on the sensor location would be much appreciated!

9B1257E0-B856-4B58-B91A-1DD99BBB56F9.jpeg

Which engine size?  

As you mentioned injector leak I assume it's a 1.6?  If so, the boost (MAP) sensor is on the throttle body, top left of the engine as you look at it.  It's a 'flat' sensor with one single screw fixing.

• Thanks 1

Sorry yeah it’s the 1.6, 80KW.

Perfect thanks, I was looking at them but trying to find info on the t’internet was near impossible. That’ll be the job tomorrow.

At least I managed to get the old injector out today after chiselling off the baked on carbon and squirting some Kroil in, if nobody has heard of this stuff before it’s amazing….

3865570E-A2C7-4466-BBC0-B088A93328D0.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm having the same engine code P0237 on a focus MK2, any joy with finding the problem?

Regards 

Keith

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club