Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Photo Competition - Week 2

Gazjs

Well done to last weeks winners "RCJ" and "Al J". This week's theme as chosen by "Al J" is LIGHT

Good Luck all, competition closes Monday 26th 23.59 ;)

My entry for this week is a picture taken in San Diego this february on a school trip :D Managed to do it without a tripod, just resting it on the hotel balcony!

Hope you like it B)

IMG_3463-1.jpg

This was taken on an outward bound trip in sept 06 up in the lake district.

About halfway backdown scafell pike at about 7pmish?

DSCF0087.jpg

Castle Square Lincoln looking towards the Cathdral

Nikon D80 sigma 10 - 20mm

photocomp2.jpg

I shall enter something when i get back off holiday :)

Taken at the Sonic Rock Solstice festival last month.

P1000389.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooooooops, I forgot all about this, I suppose its time to pick a winner, voting closes Monday midnight.

My Vote goes to CYB

Do you have to enter to vote?

If not, my vote also goes to CYB, I love that photo - and not just because that's where I'm getting married :D

Do you have to enter to vote?

If not, my vote also goes to CYB, I love that photo - and not just because that's where I'm getting married :D

Dan - are you getting married in the cathedral?

Well done to CYB for winning this weeks competition. Over to you to pick next weeks theme :)

• 1 month later...

Such a very amazing image!

Why thank you! :)

Are we going to kick start this competition by the way? I was also wondering if people thought their might be any merit in a couple of pinned 'arty pic threads' (one for cars and one for everything else) where people could post their favourite pics?

No competition in this instance, just a couple of places where members could show off their cars and/or photographic skills.

Why thank you! :)

Are we going to kick start this competition by the way? I was also wondering if people thought their might be any merit in a couple of pinned 'arty pic threads' (one for cars and one for everything else) where people could post their favourite pics?

No competition in this instance, just a couple of places where members could show off their cars and/or photographic skills.

I would be interested in that?

There was a thread for general pictures a while back, but I think it went missing. Could well be a good idea to track this down, pin it and use that as the general photos, and pin another topic for those of cars?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club