Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help power issue since flat battery

Cyberwitch

Hi guys, I'm hoping somone can help. So yesterday alarm starts going off and key fob won't work. Go to car have to open with key to find I left something plugged in and battery flat. Work colleagues jump started me but now my flat tyre warning is on, my gauge is in km not miles and I have no sync or heated rear and no lights on hazard warming or lock button. Halford checked battery all ok. 65 PLATE Ecosport. Any help would be appreciated

The battery state of charge (SOC) is still very low. It requires a full recharge with a battery charger for at least 12 hours.

Make sure to connect the positive lead of the charger direct to the battery terminal and connect the negative lead to the vehicle chassis earth point, NOT the battery terminal.

The default settings for the instrument cluster is Km. Just use the menu and select miles, see handbook for details.

SOC.JPG

• Like 1

Thank I will charge it up over the weekend and hope that sorts it. Can't change back to miles until unit works as all vehicle settings are in there.

battery been on charge now for 6 hours says its full, but still no clock, radio heated rear window or lights on door lock and hazard warning lights. Fuses checked all ok. Any other suggestions??

6 hours is not long enough unless you have an industrial battery charger.

To full reset all the modules in the car and get everything to reboot you need to disconnect the negative lead from the battery. Leave it disconnected for around 15 minutes and then reconnect. Wait a couple of minutes after reconnecting it and the car should have returned to normal.

• Like 1