Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anybody Selling The 16" Titanium Alloys

Reezy

Hi guys, first post, im not sure whether i can ask here or if i have to open the topic somewhere else?

Recently purchased the 1.25 2010 white fiesta, loving it so far but i am looking to make some minor mods, i was wondering if anyone had a set of titanium 16's they are willing to sell.

Also ive noticed after i rev the engine, there's a quiet pop or click sound when the revs go down, not sure if this happens on all models ads i find it strange, i have also put the k&n air filter in but i doubt this would have any impact. thanks

I would be willing to swap if u have alloys on your car? Or do u have wheel trims?

Can't help with the rev problem, although it proberbly is something to do with k&n

I would be willing to swap if u have alloys on your car? Or do u have wheel trims?

Can't help with the rev problem, although it proberbly is something to do with k&n

Yeh ive got the standard zetec 15 inches, what condition are they in?

ah i see, might take it in to ford tomorrow

i have the 16 inch zetec s wheels for sale if your interrested, mint condition, delivery miles only, pm me if you would like

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, first post, im not sure whether i can ask here or if i have to open the topic somewhere else?

Recently purchased the 1.25 2010 white fiesta, loving it so far but i am looking to make some minor mods, i was wondering if anyone had a set of titanium 16's they are willing to sell.

Also ive noticed after i rev the engine, there's a quiet pop or click sound when the revs go down, not sure if this happens on all models ads i find it strange, i have also put the k&n air filter in but i doubt this would have any impact. thanks

Hi,

I have a set of 16" Titanium wheels for sale. They are unmarked complete with tyres that have done 10K. If you are interested give me a ring on 07890223349.

Regards

Shep

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club